GO!

CRF and worries

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Wed Jul 6, '16 10:10am PST 
Many cats do have heart murmurs. And now that you know, you and your vet will keep on top of it. I would suggest that instead of the usual annual checkup you take Oreo for a vet checkup twice a year. Perhaps just a listen to his heart for a minimal charge?
hug

Oreo

I bite back

Purred: Thu Sep 8, '16 11:11am PST 
I'll be taking Oreo back to the vet soon to get him further tested.
I can afford it now since...well, my dog passed away. He had heart failure and most of my income was going towards his medicine and keeping him comfortable and happy as long as time allowed.
I really could not afford to take care of two pets, not two with both having health problems anyway. I miss my dog, but Oreo can get what he needs now.
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Tue Sep 20, '16 9:39pm PST 
Sorry for your loss. Many purrs your kitty gets better
[notify]

The S Team

Kitty Cuddles to- All

Purred: Sun Sep 25, '16 7:34pm PST 
Ah, yes; we saw where Treader went to the Bridge. Oreo's baby pictures are so cute. We're purring that you will be together for a long time.
hughughughug

Oreo

I bite back

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '16 10:48am PST 
Hah. I got robbed, like entirely cleaned out. So while I took Oreo to the vet last month like I said I would, the follow up visit will have to wait.

He's alright. Last visit the vet mainly wanted to be sure that the weight loss she noticed wasn't due to his thyroid or something, and he has gained weight since so it's probably fine.
[notify]

The S Team

Kitty Cuddles to- All

Purred: Fri Nov 4, '16 7:34pm PST 
Glad to hear that Oreo is feeling better. hug
Bummer that you got robbed! We can only guess how awful that is to happen.
big hug

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2