GO!

LOTS OF PRAYERS NEEDED FOR BARON MONTGOMERY GEORGE BROWN 1315842

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

KING SIR- THUNDERFOOT

st patrick day- baby

Purred: Tue Feb 25, '14 8:16am PST 
MONTY IS OUR DEAR SISTER, QUEEN JOSIEMAE'S HUSBAND
BELOW U WILL FIND A DISCRIPTION OF HIS ILLNESS AND THE LATEST UPDATE.

FROM MONTY:
NOW I HAS A NEW CHALLENGE, TO BEAT CANCER. THE VET HAS DIAGNOSED ME WITH OSTEO SARCOMA AND SQUAMOUS CELL MELANOMA, WHICH IS BASICALLY BONE CANCER IN HIS MOUTH. HE HAS ONLY 3-6 MONTHS TO LIVE AND WE ARE FIGHTING TO KEEP HIM WITH US. HE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER IN AUGUST OF 2011 AND IS STILL WISH US TODAY!! THE VET CALLS HIM HER MIRACLE KITTY!! THIS WAS IN 2011.

FOLLOWING IS PART OF HIS LATEST MESSAGE TO JOSIEMAE.

I WENT TO THE VET LAST FRIDAY AND DID NOT GO VERY WELL MY DARLING. THE CANCER HAS COME BACK AND IS SPREADING ACROSS MY MOUTH. I AM NOW ON A LIQUID ONLY DIET AND MOM AND DAD MUST FEED ME WITH A SYRINGE SO I GET PROPER NUTRITION. I AM ON A SPECIAL CRITICAL CARE SOFT FOOD AND ALSO TAKES DOSES OF NUTRICAL, A VITAMIN ENRICHED SUPPLEMENT GEL. THE VET SAID I HAVE ONLY 1-2 MONTHS BEFORE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO EAT.

NEEDLESS TO SAY OUR JOSIE IS DEVESTATED, BUT HOLDING STRONG FOR BOTH OF THEM AS THEY BOTH KNEW IT WAS COMING. THEY MARRIED A YEAR AGO THIS PAST NEW YEAR'S DAY KNOWIN THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER WOULD CARRY THEM THRU.

PLEASE SEND PRAYERS FOR THIS VERY BRAVE KIT
AND AS KING OF CATSTER, I HEREBY DECLARE HIM TO BE BARON MONTGOMERY GEORGE BROWN.

PURRS
[notify]