GO!

I am in the hospital!

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Skeeter

Mr.- SnuggleUpAgainst

Purred: Tue Jun 11, '13 12:53pm PST 
Hello Catsters, we have not been around in a long time but Mom wants you all to know that I am in the hospital with a blocked urinary tract and I need your purrs!

(This also happened back in 2010.)

I went to the hospital on Friday. On Sunday the vet removed my catheter but I got blocked again in just a few hours. The vet says I need PU surgery because that was my third time getting blocked. shrug But Mom can't afford that so we are treating the blockage and hoping I don't block again when my catheter is removed this time.

Mom is really worried about me!

I just want to go home!
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sat Jun 15, '13 2:10pm PST 
oh Skeeter I am so sorry to hear this. Tigger went through that also a couple years ago. He reblocked 10 days later. I think that if they leave the catheter in a bit longer it makes a difference. My vet said the same about the PU surgery, but luckily, Tig has not had any more problems. I hope that Skeeter does ok. Tig now takes Cosequin for cats 2x day to help keep the inflammation down. Sending you BIGTIME purrs. Please keep us updated!hughug
[notify]