GO!

The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 41 of 41: Viewing entries 401 to 402)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  
Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '14 3:29am PST 
Hope he gets his life back on track....It is hard when everything seems to be going at you from everywhere. I can't give a lot of advice but there are people out there who can give job advice.
My DH and I did everything we could when we were younger to keep going. We didn't get financial help from anyone but we took any job that we could until our careers got going. He worked three jobs and I worked two. ...It took some time.....many years but we both got our careers....It does happen.
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '14 9:15pm PST 
Alex, he's 56 and only has a high school education. The only kinds of jobs he's had are bars and restaurants and warehouses. He's had a very difficult adult life and though he's been clean and sober for 11 years, unfortunately he made some bad choices and has to live with the consequences for the rest of his life. I hate to say it but the odds really are against him. frown

On the upside, I went out to dinner at Macaroni grill a few days ago and I spoke to the GM and they gave me a job application for him. Chris is going in to talk to them tomorrow, so keep your paws crossed that all will work out. smile
[notify]

(Page 41 of 41: Viewing entries 401 to 402)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41