GO!

The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 5 of 37: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Thu May 23, '13 11:53am PST 
Hi guys, unfortunately I am, once again, unable to edit the ongoing purr list on page one. The spam filters are blocking it. The frustrating part is I do not know which word is triggering it. Last time it was the word s p e c i a l i s t. I have no idea until I hear back from HQ, what it is this time.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Fri May 24, '13 9:23am PST 
Sorry Boxie, that has to be so frustrating! Good news though, Tully is home and recovering well! happy dance
[notify]

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Fri May 24, '13 12:35pm PST 
Felix is having his knee surgery today. The vet is hoping that fixing his knee may allow him time before he has to have anything done on his hips.

I also just wanted to update on a few of the help organizations I have been checking on

IMOM - due to lack of funds, only accepting kitties that have life threatening illness that will die in 10 days without it
Feline Outreach - has dissolved the organization
Cats in Crisis - is not taking any applications currently due to lack of funds

Sadly, it does not seem like there is as much help as there used to be. There are a few if you are a senior or on a fixed income.cat on moon
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sat May 25, '13 12:53pm PST 
Added to list page one:
Tristan Age 2 – Has HCM, meds are doing little to help him.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sat May 25, '13 12:54pm PST 
P r e d n i s o n e is the new word catching as spam. I will have to refer to them as meds or steroids.
[notify]

Norman DB#93- 2001-2013

I know you have- chicken & I want- it.

Purred: Sat May 25, '13 3:42pm PST 
You could refer to it as pred. most would know what you meant. That is what my vets call it.
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Sat May 25, '13 3:50pm PST 
Boxie, pred is not a new one. a few months ago, i tried to post it, i got flagged, hq had to post it, i thought they told me they were going to look into it. pretty soon trying to post kitty is going to get flagged, mol, mol.

may the purrs be with you.

lady.
[notify]

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Sat May 25, '13 7:54pm PST 
Felix is home & doing ok. Long road ahead, but he is purring up a storm even with his little cone of shame on. Thanks for the purrs guys, keep em coming.
Purring for Tristan & any other kitties that need it.cat on moon
[notify]

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Sun May 26, '13 4:54pm PST 
Sending so many purrs and hugs for Tristan and all in need!!hughughug
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Mon May 27, '13 5:39am PST 
Update:
Felix Age 1 - Had surgery for luxating patella and is recovering. He also has bilateral hip dysplasia which will eventually need to be corrected surgically.
[notify]

(Page 5 of 37: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]