GO!

The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 30 of 41: Viewing entries 291 to 300)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  [Last 10 entry]  
Abbi

Chunk

Purred: Mon Dec 16, '13 10:40am PST 
I went to the bridge last Tuesday, 10th Dec. I am now out of all the pain I was in and flying free.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Mon Dec 16, '13 3:26pm PST 
Sad Updates:
Abbi Traveled to the Rainbow Bridge 12/10.
Princess Inky Traveled to the Rainbow Bridge 12/14.
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed Dec 18, '13 4:06pm PST 
I do remember Val. I think I talked to her once or twice in the past. This is so sad. Remember, life is precious, live everyday as it comes and never take anything foregranted.

BG, so sorry to hear that you have gone to the bridge. Wasn't it around this time last year that Sky went? I hope you are all having a great reunion up there.

To everyone else that we might've missed, you are forever in our purrs. smile

Kisses and hugs to all.

Jellybean and Victoria
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed Dec 18, '13 6:32pm PST 
I should probably also add that sadly relationship with Dewey didn't work out either. It was by no means anybody's fault, just circumstances unexpectedly changed and he's forced to stay where he is. frown Oh well.
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Dec 21, '13 4:16pm PST 
Hmm, seems very quiet here. Hope everykit is OK. I know some places have ice storms. Stay safe everykit. smile
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sun Dec 22, '13 7:29am PST 
sending purrs of healing to those who need them, and for those recovering, and those we have lost. peace everyone- we love you all hughughughug
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Wed Dec 25, '13 6:28am PST 
Merry Christmas to all. Many purrs to all.
[notify]

Tigger

Purred: Fri Dec 27, '13 4:32pm PST 
Purring for everyone to have a HEALTHY New Year! oh and lots of catnip too!party
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Thu Jan 2, '14 12:57pm PST 
Happy New Year Kits!!
[notify]

Tigger

Purred: Thu Jan 2, '14 7:20pm PST 
I guess that it is a good thing things aren't too busy on this thread. That means kitties are doing well! We extend our thoughts & good wishes to everyone for the coming year. We hope it is filled with peace, and prosper for all of you. Purrs from the kitty quartet & mommaway to go
[notify]

(Page 30 of 41: Viewing entries 291 to 300)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  [Last 10 entry]