GO!

The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 14 of 37: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  [Last 10 entry]  
Boo-Boo

Our Angel - Missed Dearly!

Purred: Wed Jul 17, '13 4:24pm PST 
Oh Delyte

I am sending you so many hugs andpurrs my friend!!
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Wed Jul 17, '13 4:43pm PST 
Oh Cuddle Bug

Sending so mny purrs and hugs for you and your family...hughughug
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Jul 18, '13 2:52pm PST 
Sending purrs to Delyte & Cuddlebug. We haven't been around, but you are all in our thoughts. Purring for all those in needs PURRPURRPURR
[notify]

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Thu Jul 18, '13 3:36pm PST 
Sending so many urrs and hugs for everyonehughug
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Thu Jul 18, '13 7:11pm PST 
This is Delyte's person. He has an apt to go the Bridge tomorrow, July 19, at 5 pm. Unless he leaves on his own sometime before then. He is very weak and although he is still eating and drinking a little, nothing else seems to be working, and he spends all of his time laying on the bathroom floor. He still purrs if you pet him or pick him up, but things are too hard for him to go on.

I will miss him terribly. He has always been such a devoted cat and I will never forget how glad he was to see me after his six days' of hiding in the woods eight years ago. By the vet's account, he should have died then, either from the surgery or from the days without food in the woods, so we have had eight more years together. He is still so tough that he is surviving three things that individually would have killed any other old cat, so that I have to take him in to go to the Bridge.

Although he is not really thinking of it now, I am sure he would send all his purrs to his friends on Catster, some of whom he will see soon in his next life. cat on moon
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Fri Jul 19, '13 3:13pm PST 
Oh Delyte

Puring softly for you my friend!!
[notify]

Daisy Angel

Pretty girl!

Purred: Fri Jul 19, '13 6:55pm PST 
Sending purrs, hugs, and comforting thoughts to Delyte and family.hug hug|: hug

Purring for everyone in need.
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sun Jul 21, '13 2:44am PST 
PUUUUURS and sympathy for Delyte and his family. Fly free at the bridge little one, chase ghost mice in fields of catnip for ever.xxxxxxx

Patch and family
[notify]

The- Drifter&hear- ts;

Leinani is- my- princess

Purred: Sun Jul 21, '13 3:04am PST 
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSS for Delete, Cuddlebug and their familys, and all those that need them.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mum is STILL trying to get a pee sample from me. red face
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun Jul 21, '13 5:50am PST 
Sad Update:
Delyte - Crossed Rainbow Bridge July 19th after battling several chronic conditions.
[notify]

(Page 14 of 37: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  [Last 10 entry]