GO!

The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 13 of 37: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]  
Daisy Angel

Pretty girl!

Purred: Sun Jul 14, '13 6:25am PST 
Sending purrs to Drifter and everyone else in needhughughug
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun Jul 14, '13 8:18am PST 
Whoo hoo! Glad to hear your organs are working Drifter!!
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sun Jul 14, '13 8:03pm PST 
This is Delyte's person. He has been quite poorly since Thursday. Unfortunately the hard drive on our computer has died, and we are unavailable for now. Posting this on a very strange computer. Delyte has a vet apt for 4:30 pm Monday, and he may go to the Bridge then. I thought his kidneys were gone, but it may be infected teeth that are finishing him. He is still able to eat a little, but is very down. Please purr for us!!!!!!
[notify]

The- Drifter&hear- ts;

Leinani is- my- princess

Purred: Mon Jul 15, '13 2:27am PST 
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSS for Delyte and his people.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRSSS for all those that need them.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thank you Daisy and Boxie and all those that purrrr for us kittys.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Mon Jul 15, '13 4:48pm PST 
Update:
Delyte Age 18 – Recent downturn in health, he is down and not eating much. Has arthritis, and hyperthyroid and kidney issues. Pulling hair out on back and does not tolerate oral meds for arthritis.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Mon Jul 15, '13 4:53pm PST 
Updates:
Ferdie-Age 17 – Arthritic, takes daily supplement. Also hyper-T –takes meds daily. Doing okay on meds and monthly acupuncture. Needs dental, but this is worrisome because of breathing difficulties from past infection.
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Tue Jul 16, '13 11:37am PST 
PUUUUURS for our friend Drifter. PUUUUUURS for Delyte too. And everycat in need.
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Tue Jul 16, '13 12:08pm PST 
Sending purrs for our dear friend Drift and lots more purrs for all those that need them hughughughug

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Tue Jul 16, '13 12:16pm PST 
This IS Delyte! I am still here!!! dancing I have badly infected teeth that were preventing me from eating. They gave me antibiotics, fluids and some vitamins. This is only a temporary fix as they can't do gum surgery or anything else much, but I am happier, eating cooked chicken and select people food treats and am more comfortable. They want my people to rinse my gums with diluted peroxide, but we'll see about that! I am a tough old guy. But they have stopped my thyroid meds so I'm not going to be around much longer. I lost an entire pound in 6 weeks and am now down to 6 pounds.

Thanks for all of the purrs, and I am purring for all of the other sick kitties in my weakened way. cat on moon

PS
We think the computer is fixed but not sure.
[notify]

Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Tue Jul 16, '13 3:57pm PST 
Sad news, todays DOTD kitty Cuddle Bug, went to the Bridge yesterday. He was only 3 months old and a cutie. His paw parents could use some support. little angel

purrs
[notify]

(Page 13 of 37: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]