GO!

The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 10 of 39: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]  
Bobcat

He's big, he's- bad, he's- BOBCAT!!!!

Purred: Wed Jun 19, '13 12:32pm PST 
Thanks for the puuuuurs friends. I have been back to the vet and had another jab, not got to go back unless I am ill again, then it will be an emergency.red facered face
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sat Jun 22, '13 12:27pm PST 
Sending mega purrs to those in need. Purr Purr Purr Purr from the Kitty Quartet
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Jun 25, '13 3:22pm PST 
Purrs to all in need. hughughughughughughug

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Tue Jun 25, '13 3:52pm PST 
Please purr for Chiquitita's cousin, Fluffy. He is 18 and in stage 4 kidney failure. He is on special diet and meds, but is not responding well.
[notify]

Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Tue Jun 25, '13 3:57pm PST 
I'm glad I found the new location of this list. wave I am a very lucky cat. I went in for my quarterly ultrasound and my nodes are remaining normal, and my small intestinal wall is stable. So I get to enjoy the summer! Thanks for purring for me, my friends!smile
[notify]

Hazel Lucy - My Angel

Purred: Wed Jun 26, '13 12:01am PST 
Purring for everycat!

love,
HL
[notify]

April- ♥

Beautiful black- princess.

Purred: Wed Jun 26, '13 2:07am PST 
Great news Joey.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSS for all those that need them and their family's.

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

Hazel Mazel- (Mazie)

shy Mazie

Purred: Wed Jun 26, '13 5:59am PST 
I'm having my teeth cleaned today and that means 2 separate sedations. One to get me to the dentist and then the general for the cleaning. Purrs appreciated.

anxious Mazie
[notify]

Daisy Angel

Pretty girl!

Purred: Wed Jun 26, '13 6:34am PST 
Purring for you Mazie and everyone else in need!

I have an 8 cm x 9 cm mass in my abdomen and I'm having an exploratory laparatomy tomorrow. I'm going downhill fast and my vet says this is my only chance to survive. If it looks bad, I will make my journey to the Bridge instead of waking up. Purrs needed - we are very scared.cry
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Wed Jun 26, '13 2:53pm PST 
Oh Daisy
I and Mom are sending you so many HUGS and PURRS!!hughughug
[notify]

(Page 10 of 39: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]