GO!

The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun May 5, '13 8:59am PST 
This is Hazel Lucy’s List for Kitties in Need of Purrs. It is updated regularly.
Catsters on this list need serious purrs.
** PMAIL ME TO GET ADDED TO THIS LIST! I will make every attempt to keep my eye on the thread for new kitties that need to be added. To ensure you are added PMAIL ME!
Click Here for help with vet bills. Care Credit is accepted by many vets. The PAWS group has a Larger List of Assistance Orgs.
Pet Food Stamps for help with pet food costs!
Our hearts ache for sick animals everywhere.

Sad Updates:
Natalie the NatCat-Crossed the Rainbow Bridge 1/7.
Abbi Traveled to the Rainbow Bridge 12/10.
Princess Inky Traveled to the Rainbow Bridge 12/14.

Hamlet - Has been licking his tummy raw! Getting meds and had antibiotic shot.
Bobcat - Had to be rushed to doc, trouble peeing. May have to go back for a catheter.
Julius - Has uveitis and corneal ulcers from herpes infection. Has meds and cone.
Felix Age 1 - Had surgery for luxating patella and is recovering. He also has bilateral hip dysplasia.
Tully Age 5 – is very ill with a bacteria infection in his chest. He is in the ICU.
Tristan Age 2 – Recently diagnosed with Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy.
Poo Age 11 - Cancerous tumor recently found in throat.
Smithwick Age 2 – Had two teeth out due to resorption. Also has mild case of hip dysplasia. On meds to settle down pain/inflammation and then maintenance meds.
Tripod Age 13 – Diagnosed with cancer. Had partial mastectomy 4/4. It is not healing well and she has decreased appetite.
Sebastian Age 20 – Recently diagnosed with HCM.
Max Age 18 – Diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma. No treatment is available to him.
Alfie Age 8 – Having seizures.
Zac Age 3 – Suspected dry FIP.
Sweetie Age 1 – Remains in remission after tumor removal.
Chelsea Louise Age 12 – BSL is still a bit high and is taking insulin injections twice a day and was doing well, however was recently rushed to the hospital for digestive inflammation.
Blizzard Age 16 - Has good and bad days, a little recent weight loss has a genetic disorder common among Angoras.
Mango Age 1 – Was rescued from a high kill pound and has survived panleukopenia, and glaucoma. Is completely blind in one eye due to glaucoma and a cataract has developed, has a cataract developing in the other eye. Neurological condition hasn't gotten significantly worse or better since the last exam.
Eowyn Age 1 – slowly seems get better she’s been bit more energetic, but still has stomach issues. She is back to eating full meals finally, bloodwork was fine. Trying to avoid stressful vet trips. .
Xena Warrior Princess - Age 14 – Diagnosed with CRF. Getting fluids three times a week, eating well. Echo revealed enlarged parts in heart. Latest checkup shows she is stable.
Mrs. Murphy Age 15 – Has a large mass around her upper intestines and stomach. Is on meds that slow the growth of the mass. Is otherwise doing well.
Joey Age 11- Nodes are all normal, intestinal wall remains thickened. Continues ultrasounds every three months. Has gained weight.
Hopper Age 13– Had surgery to remove cancer last May. She has arthritis and is a three-legger. She is slowing, but holding her own.
Claudia Age 5 months – May have virus.
Biggles Age 13 – Has pancreatitis and an underlying heart condition was also discovered, also has diabetes. All being managed at this time.
Samsara Age 13 -Early stages of CRF. Still doing fairly well, started new diet. Will look into meds when CRE levels become elevated.
Murray Age 11 – Had salivary gland cancer removed. Had yearly check up with xrays that show no return of cancer. Goes every four months for check ups.
Pharaoh Loki Age 5 – All blood cultures done and no idea what caused the fever. Has not had a high fever again, just a few spikes. Has lost a pound and a half and is on special wet food.
Smokie Age 6– Needs a dental and an extraction.
Sadie Sue Has HCM is stable on Atenolol, was recently diagnosed with bilateral nasopharyngeal polyps, surgery will be difficult with the HCM.
Tigger - Age 5 – Has HCM. Good news, lump in area where shot was given has gone away.
Kaya Skye - Age 3 – Has lost four pounds, is chronically dehydrated, anemic and tachycardic. Was exposed to a toxin. Is a self taught seizure alert cat.
Mojo Age 14 – Has pancreatitis that flares up occasionally takes cosequin and urosodil daily.
Orange Ruffy Age 6 – Had bad case of ringworm which led to scratching, which led to bacterial infection. Still being dipped.
Ferdie-Age 17 – Arthritic, takes daily , hyper-T, as well –takes meds daily. Recently taken to doctor and found that abdomen was full of gas. It is believed this is from a hole in her gut. She is coming home for the weekend where she can be comfortable and Mum can make decisions.
Sweets - Age 9– takes a quarter Benazepril daily to manage heart failure. Heart murmur has held at a grade 3 for two years.
Angel - Age 2 – Had dental surgery to correct teeth that grew in improperly as she was a malnourished kitten.
Azurine Ambrosia Age 7 – Has CRF.
Hobie Age 3 – Has severe allergies, a massive kidney infection and may have Cushing’s Disease.
Speedy Age 6 – Has a tumor on her eye, which is looking much better these days, is also disabled due to bone and joint problems.
Roo Age 12- Has asthma and diabetes. He lost his mom in February 2012.
Brutus Age 2 – Is not eating well and having runny stools, had a colonoscopy with no results, on steroids.
Ember -Age 6 – Has HCM and asthma. Is stable on meds.
Harley Age 10 – Had surgery to have eye removed. They eye will be biopsied in order to test for cancer. Is back at home and eating.
Checkers Age 5 – Low appetite & fever. Went to vet and received check up, shot and fluids. Will follow up with antibiotics.
Sweatpea Age 1 – Taking meds every day, heart and lungs sounded good at regular check up.
Collette Sidonie-Samantha Age 6 – Has IBD. A flare up of her condition (lymphocytic colitis/plasmatic enteritis--inflammation in both the colon and the intestines due to an overactive immune system) is causing a lot of blood in stool. Is being treated with a combination of anti-diarrheal antiobiotics and steroids. Since the steroids suppress the immune system, it gives her feline rhinotracheitis a chance to surface, and she is sneezing like crazy.
Morgan the Pirate Gato Age 5 – Has diabetes, is holding steady.
TT Age 5 – Still has occasional asthma attacks, no recurrence of pancreatitis, just requires ointment daily to keep eye moist.
Tigger Age 10 – Diabetic. Now vomiting, peeing and drinking excessively.
Attila The Hun Age 2 – Was hit by a car after being chased by a cougar! Still has not had the surgery he needs, but is doing very well.
Leigh - Age 1 - numerous injuries. Recovering at home and vision is improving.
Hemingway - Age 9 – had a UT blockage. Doing better on a special diet and low stress. Mom also keeps drinking fountain super full to encourage drinking.
Pigeon - Age 4 - has a cleft soft palate which causes a host of problems as well as upper respiratory illness and virus.
Princess Inky - Age 20 – Holding her own! A bit stiff.
Senna - Age 17 – Had one radiocat treatment for hyper thyroid. Has gained back one whole pound and fur is looking better. Thyroid level went from 4.2 to 1.0!
Smith - Age 4- Congestive Heart Failure, new to Catster.
Hailey - Age 8– No more recent seizures, still struggling to get them completely under control. Had dental surgery and three teeth were removed. Taking pain meds and antibiotics. Still has low appetite and thirst and may be dehydrated.
Zuzu - Age 6– CRF. Holding steady.
Mojo - Age 4- weight loss, vomiting with seizure-like appearance, going to vet. Had a cancerous lump removed a year ago, worried.
Cleo (The Queen) - Age 10- Thyroid is still doing okay with transdermal meds.
Odie - Age 2 - had surgery to try and help a fatal condition, portosystemic shunt however anesthesia proved nearly fatal and surgery couldn’t correct problem. Being managed with medication and hanging in there.
Sam - Age 15 – Has hyperthyroidism. His mom is scared of the cost of meds and frequent bloodwork.
Nikolai - Age 11 - Had a UTI recently. Will be on insulin, chemo and steroids for the remainder of his life and is currently stable.
Chloe - Age 12 – Continues to do better. Eats K/D food, weight up to 8.4 lbs. Takes pill daily for irregular heartbeat.
Flower - Age 20- arthritis in hindquarters takes glucosamine treats.
Sampson Silver Dollar - Age 14 - restrictive cardiomyopathy is under control with meds. Is slowing down from arthritis.
Chessie - Age 5 - Continues to be stable on three medications. Blood count on low end of normal, but eating well.
Madison - Age 5- healed from surgery, corneal graft is holding but tremors have returned.
Albus - Age 3 – Doing better. Has not had any ulcers for awhile. Had allergy tests and is allergic to several things. Is now on grain free diet and using L-Lysine.
Sebastian - Age 10 - diagnosed with HCM and has begun taking medication. Stressed over a cross country move, but hanging in there. Has to find a new vet .
Tiskers - Age 4- HCM, recent check up shows her HCM is stable with meds.
Nanette - Age 5 - has stomatitis, teeth removed except fangs, chronic Upper Respiratory Infections. Is doing better, will be on meds for life.
Armani - Age 6 - Diagnosed with Polycythemia (too many red blood cells), can no longer go under anethstesia for blood letting procedures as he stopped breathing last time.
Sammy - Age 10- diagnosed with Heart disease. Now home and taking meds, some vomiting, his personality is showing again.

Edited by author Thu Jan 9, '14 5:44pm PST

[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sun May 5, '13 9:02am PST 
Welcome to the new home of the Purr List! I was unable to edit the original list due to the 'no no words' that the spam stoppers block changing mid-stream. Please post Purrs here and pmail me if you know of a cat that needs purrs.
[notify]

Sigmund - Angel DB- #58A

Sweet Boy

Purred: Sun May 5, '13 1:29pm PST 
Thanks for your dedication Boxie Brown - you are a hero! cheer

Purrrrrs for all those in need.
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Mon May 6, '13 3:23am PST 
Thankyou for setting up the new page Boxie way to goway to go

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURS for all in need.
[notify]

Ferdie May- 1996 - 7 June 2014

Mrs Fishcake

Purred: Mon May 6, '13 4:14am PST 
Thank you for setting up the new thread and for keeping me on the list. We are all purring like mad for all the poorly ones.
Love and purrs, Ferdie, Isobel and Harriet
[notify]

MILO BLUE- EYES DB# 73

Bluest Eyes In- TEXAS

Purred: Mon May 6, '13 4:41am PST 
Thank U fur da new thread 'n llist~! Purrs fur our dear furiend Samoa an' all furrs needin' purrayers 'n purrs~! Purrin' also extra hard fur furmilies who furs haz traveled to da bridge. big hugbig hug
[notify]

Hazel Lucy - My Angel

Purred: Mon May 6, '13 4:52am PST 
Thank you Boxie Brown, for your devotion to the List!
Purring for all in need, there are so many.

love,
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Django

The 'D' is- silent.

Purred: Mon May 6, '13 11:15am PST 
Thank you Boxie Brown for setting up the new home! I made it through my neuter surgery well. My eye looks A LOT better! My ear mites are gone and my ear is healing! Mom posted a new pic of me on my page so every kitty can see my eye. I will be an indoor-only kitty now since I tested positive for FIV. Other than that, I am healthy! Thank you for all your purrs! big grinhugcloud 9

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Mon May 6, '13 1:55pm PST 
Added to list page one:
Poo Age 11 - Cancerous tumor recently found in throat.
Tristan Age 2 – Recently diagnosed with Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy.

Edited by author Mon May 6, '13 1:56pm PST

[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Mon May 6, '13 4:41pm PST 
Puttin upps our paws (") (") fur Purrayers
& PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

hug big hug hug big hug hug big hug hug big hug

Thank yew both Hazel Lucy & Boxie Brown fur yur outstanding love
& support dedicating from yur heart ♥

Me & Mommy prays efurryday & speshilly at nite nite afore beddy by fur all furry & hoomans awl ova da werld! meditate
[notify]

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]