GO!

in the hospital

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Kizmet

Kizmet - world famous cat- supermodel

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 11:03pm PST 
Kizmet is in the hospital. low body temp and severe dehydration. He started with what the vet thought was a URI and prescribed Clavamox, but soon after taking that he started vomiting and stopped drinking. After 24 hours without a drink and 48 hours without food, he was admitted tonight for more tests and IV fluids, as well as a nebulizer for his congestion. I'm a nervous wreck. If you are so inclined, please send prayers, purrs, and positive thoughts. I'm a complete wreck without my boy. I just want him to get better. frown
[notify]

ZACK

BLACK is- HANDSOME

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 12:56am PST 
Oh no!!

I will be purring really hard for Kizmet. Hoping that he turns around and starts feeling better really soon.

hug BIG HUGS hug

cat on moon
[notify]

ZOEY

Growing up with - TORTITUDE

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 12:58am PST 
big hug

I am purring really hard for Kizmet too. Sending healthy vibes his way so he recovers quickly.

Poor Kizmet. Get better!!

big hug
[notify]

Bella My- Beautiful- Angel

Mommys Kitty- Girl! I know- I\'m loved!

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 9:56am PST 
Many many purrs for Kismet. We will light a candle for you tonight.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 10:44am PST 
We'll gladly purr for Kizmet. We know what this is like, believe me. hug
[notify]

Kizmet

Kizmet - world famous cat- supermodel

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 12:17pm PST 
Thanks everyone. He has a bit of a battle ahead of him, but I am sure everyone's thoughts and prayers will help him greatly. I know they are a big comfort to me. big hug
[notify]