GO!

Purrs and Pawrayers for those affected by the tornadoes

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Bubbles

A cat who acts- like a dog

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 10:20am PST 
Purrs and Pawrayers for those affected by the tornadoes. Including people and their pets. little angel

Hope all is well with you furs and that you are safe!
[notify]

Bubbles

A cat who acts- like a dog

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 10:23am PST 
Also, if you happen to know anyone affected by this natural tragedy, feel free to come here for support hug
[notify]

Sterling Mithril

Jaws-I\'ll eat- anything!

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 10:45am PST 
Our family is purring hard for the families and kitties affected by this terrible natural disaster. hug
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 10:51am PST 
We had bad storms and tornado warnings last night & early this morning. Damage and one death from a car accident, but we are okay. We're in Central PA, smack in the middle of nowhere, but Skylar DB39 & family are an hour east, and we believe they are okay too, no serious reports from their area. We GET tornados, but we have mountains so they don't stay down for long, so we worry more about the Midwest & NC. Hope all is bearable for them - the weather this spring is REALLY SCARY!!!shockconfusedTink
p.s. May is usually the big tornado month, so efurbody please be aware and continue to be careful!!way to go
[notify]

Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 12:57pm PST 
Anyone affected please go to the Plus power of the paw section and check in on my thread called Tornado check in! We need a nose count! shock
[notify]