GO!

Purrs for Charlie

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Jaffa

Jaffa - Inspired by- Jaffa Cakes!

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 3:40am PST 
Charlie is a 16 year old orange and white tom (or a lion, as we like to call him) and weighs just shy of 2 stone. He's been in my life since I was 4 years old. Recently he has started meowing in pain when he walks, and moping around the house alot. We took him to the vet who decided to keep Charlie in for the night for an X-ray. The next day we went to collect him and were told he has sclerosis of the spine as well as liver failure, as shown by the blood test.

I'm requesting lots of purrs for Charlie as I couldn't bear for him to deteriorate as I know it would be selfish to prolong his suffering for my own comfort, and would have no choice but to let him go. I know he's getting on but now is not his time to leave us.

Thankyou smile
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Thu Apr 7, '11 3:59am PST 
Purrring up a storm for Charilie here....could he get some medicine to help him?
We are sending purrs!
[notify]