GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 492 of 493: Viewing entries 4911 to 4920)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  483  484  485  486  487  488  489  490  491  492  493  [Last 10 entry]  
Hazel Lucy - My Angel

Purred: Wed May 1, '13 5:53pm PST 
Purrs for Samoa. Her blood work will be back tomorrow, but x-rays showed a mass in her abdomen. Samoa will be just 13 years old in a few days.
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed May 1, '13 9:54pm PST 
Gosh BB, I'm so sorry nobody's stepped forward to help. I would gladly do it, except I have no idea how to do the links and all that other stuff you do to update the list. I also feel bad for you for all the glitches that have seemed to take place lately. confused

Purring for Samoa, and hoping she will pull through.

It's Jellybean's birthday today. I can't believe my baby is 8, and I'm not there to celebrate. I just talked to my mom about an hour ago, and she went to Jellybean's new home and said they had a great pawty. I hope Jellybean is with us for many years to come, even if it's in a different home. I wouldn't trade Texas for the world, but at times I wonder if I did the right thing for Jellybean
[notify]

Hazel Lucy - My Angel

Purred: Thu May 2, '13 1:25am PST 
Nina, if you are interested, Boxie (and me too) can show you how. One you have a link, it's really easy. All you do is change the cat's name and the member number. Please pmail Boxie! Thanks!
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu May 2, '13 9:20am PST 
Purrs for our good friend Samoa and everyone else who needs them.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Fri May 3, '13 6:55am PST 
Updates:
Tigger - Age 5 – Has HCM. Good news, lump in area where shot was given has gone away.
Gizmo - is an angel now.
LukeAge 6 – Doing great!
[notify]

Maus: DB- #53!

Good old- fashioned lover- boy

Purred: Fri May 3, '13 10:08am PST 
Purring for Samoa. hug
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sat May 4, '13 5:19am PST 
PUUUUURS and POTP for all who need them.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sat May 4, '13 6:12am PST 
Sending purrs to all cats who need them! I will be moving the Purr List to a new thread tomorrow! Just a heads up!
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Sat May 4, '13 10:48am PST 
Sending so many prayers and hugs for everyone in need...hughughughughug
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sat May 4, '13 2:45pm PST 
Updates:
Miss tiny Burr Burr Has completely recovered after a diet switch.
Mrs. Murphy Age 15 – Has a large mass around her upper intestines and stomach. Is on meds that slow the growth of the mass. Is otherwise doing well.
[notify]

(Page 492 of 493: Viewing entries 4911 to 4920)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  483  484  485  486  487  488  489  490  491  492  493  [Last 10 entry]