GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 485 of 493: Viewing entries 4841 to 4850)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  480  481  482  483  484  485  486  487  488  489  490  [Last 10 entry]  
Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Tue Apr 9, '13 7:34pm PST 
This is Delyte. We went to the vet on Monday and it was inconclusive. A tiny number of red blood cells in the pee sample but not really enough to indicate a problem. They gave me a shot for UTI, which made me very nervous--I could not go to sleep for 12 hours after! For a cat that is an eternity! shock Otherwise I seemed well, until today when my person went to change clothes, and 5 minutes after she came out and found a puddle next to the pan. Again, it seems deliberate, and they are wondering what is going on in my tiny old brain, and why I should be so bad to my person, who is having a very very hard time herself and has devoted herself to me for nearly 18 years.

They took some blood and are going to check me for the other usual things, which are not good either. I am down to barely 7 pounds, from my adult weight of 14, and my heart rate is faster than a rat's. The vet said he really thought I would go from heart problems and not the kidneys--but I am a contrarywise cat! smile [One of the other lists my person is on has an emoticon with devil horns and an evil laugh and that's what I am doing lately.]

22 days to my birthday and counting! Who will survive, me, my person or the carpet! cat on moon
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed Apr 10, '13 2:53pm PST 
Purrs for all in need. xoxoxox

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed Apr 10, '13 11:38pm PST 
Oh my, so many little ones going to the bridge and so many others needing purrs.

xoxoxo

Jellybean and Victoria
[notify]

Opie

Mr. Sweetness

Purred: Thu Apr 11, '13 4:14pm PST 
Would everyone please send purrs and hugs for Kenji Muto (Catster # 1169583) who passed to the Rainbow Bridge suddenly..
[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Thu Apr 11, '13 7:02pm PST 
Purrs for our good friend, Kenji and hugs for his Mom and Dad. Kenji was only 2 years old. cry

Kitten cuddles,
Shade, Sterling, Sundance & Shannara
hugcryhugcryhugcryhugcry

Baby

i am a cutie- kitty

Purred: Thu Apr 11, '13 7:34pm PST 
Here is a link to Kenji page, may he RIP little angel

purrs
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Fri Apr 12, '13 9:00am PST 
So sorry to hear about Kenji. We sent our love.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Fri Apr 12, '13 9:27am PST 
Added to list page one:
Tripod Age 13 – Diagnosed with breast cancer. Had partial mastectomy 4/4. It is not healing well and she has decreased appetite.
[notify]

Boo-Boo

Our Angel - Missed Dearly!

Purred: Sat Apr 13, '13 4:54pm PST 
So Many Hugs and purrs for everyone in need and their familieshughughughug
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 3:48pm PST 
Hugs for everyone in need...hughug
[notify]

(Page 485 of 493: Viewing entries 4841 to 4850)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  480  481  482  483  484  485  486  487  488  489  490  [Last 10 entry]