GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 474 of 493: Viewing entries 4731 to 4740)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  469  470  471  472  473  474  475  476  477  478  479  [Last 10 entry]  
Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun Feb 3, '13 5:50am PST 
Update:
Charlie Age 2 – Broke his hip and had hip surgery 1/28, is recovering nicely.
[notify]

Tigga- (1996-2013)

The Chemist

Purred: Sun Feb 3, '13 6:56am PST 
Thank you to everyone who purred for my mum's cat Tigga. Tigga had a very fast growing tumor in his stomach which was possibly related to some other kind of internal malignancy. The dramatic case of paraneoplastic alopecia which he developed in the last week of his life was a sign that the cancer was already spreading in his body. The vet and my mum thought it was best to help Tigga to Rainbow Bridge as he was beginning to suffer. We're thankful that at least it was only a short illness - one month before he seemed fine, apart from having a follicular infection on his chin, then he rapidly developed lots of different symptoms all at once. Thank you for all your support! hug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 5:24am PST 
Purring for all in need and hope they are doing fine.

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 3:38pm PST 
My Dear Friends
I am so sorry for being quiet the last few days!! I and Mom are sending so many purrs and hugs for all in need!! We love you all bunches!!
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 2:29am PST 
Tigga, we are at the Bridge and know that you had a swift arrival. Now, you are going to be missed but you will be with friends helping you to learn the ropes in being a guardian angel.
We always purr for those to recover and then we have time to play and do what we love to do.
Our sympathies to your family. You will always be missed but you were loved and had good times with them.....Now, it is time to do some purrrrrrring before everything else that has to be done today......
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 7:03pm PST 
Purrs fur all Earth kitties who are not feeling their bestest & their Pawrents tew!

meditatemeditate:

Luvs ya big hug
Kally Kat♥♥
[notify]

Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Sat Feb 9, '13 11:30am PST 
We are purring for all the sick kittes. We just looked at page one and picked a few to say purrs for hug

Could you please purr for new Catster member Meiko? He can't keep any solid food down. He's also a DDP today.
http://www.catster.com/cats/1284641/diary/New_home/815374#co mments
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sat Feb 9, '13 6:36pm PST 
Added to list page one:
Meiko Age 3 – Ill, not eating. Was on Cavamox, now Baytril. Will visit cat only vet soon.
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '13 9:06am PST 
Boxie,
Might I have some purrs?
I had ringworm, was allergic to both medications I was taking, got a bad rash, and had to be taken off of them. So now I am still itchy, a new medicine has been ordered, and I will have to take that to see if it helps.

Mom is giving me a medicine holiday-nothing for me for 2 days to get the effects of all of it out of my system.

thanks all, and purrs to everyone,

Ruffy
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '13 12:15pm PST 
Update:
Orange Ruffy Age 5 – Had ringworm and was allergic to both medications that were tried and now is all itchy. New meds on the way, in the meantime he is on a medication holiday.
[notify]

(Page 474 of 493: Viewing entries 4731 to 4740)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  469  470  471  472  473  474  475  476  477  478  479  [Last 10 entry]