GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 469 of 493: Viewing entries 4681 to 4690)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  464  465  466  467  468  469  470  471  472  473  474  [Last 10 entry]  
Percy

always has time- to lick your- face

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 9:45pm PST 
Hugs and purrs for Lady and her surgery! Purrs for Orange Ruffy and happy purrs for Nat Cat, that she continues to feel well.
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 2:21am PST 
purrrrring for Lady...may her surgery go well and no more treatment is necessary.
purrrrring, purrrrsssss.....
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 3:48pm PST 
Purrs for Lady and all in need.

Queen- Tallulah- Angel- Dreamgirl

cat with the dip- stick tail

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 4:23pm PST 
Flying from heaven to send purrs to Lady and all in need of angel purrslittle angel
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 5:33pm PST 
Lady is home and is doing great. She is acting like nothing ever happened. She is running, playing, begging for food, swinging at her daddy. Vet does not think it is cancer, but, we have to wait for the biopsy results, hopefully either sat or mon. she has two stitches, thats it. thanks for the purrs.

Lady and daddy
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 8:08pm PST 
Yayyyy!!! That's great Lady! cheer
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '13 3:22am PST 
Yippppeeeee.....purrrs did it again...May she continue to be in good health....
purrrrs for her healing now...
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '13 1:37pm PST 
Glad to hear Lady came through everything well, will purr for good biopsy results.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '13 1:38pm PST 
Update:
Xena Warrior Princess - Age 14 – Diagnosed with CRF. Getting fluids three times a week, eating well. Echo revealed enlarged parts in heart. Latest checkup shows she is stable.
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 11:18am PST 
Purrs all around from Chi town. updates from the 4 leggers: Seems that Tig's lump has gone away, but this means that I will not allow him to have any shots again. Maizy is doing well on Natures Balance LID foods & 1/2 tab prednisolone every other day - vomiting is a rare event now. Felix is growing like a weed & Smitty has lost some weight & looks great. Things here are dare I say it....good.
Purrs for all our friends & family. purrpurrpurrpurr
from the kitty quartet hug
[notify]

(Page 469 of 493: Viewing entries 4681 to 4690)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  464  465  466  467  468  469  470  471  472  473  474  [Last 10 entry]