GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 468 of 493: Viewing entries 4671 to 4680)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  463  464  465  466  467  468  469  470  471  472  473  [Last 10 entry]  
Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 2:22pm PST 
Hope everykit is doing well! Sorry I have been scarce this week. Last weekend we got a new addition at our house! Her name is Penny and she is super cute!
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 12:41pm PST 
Congrats on the new addition......There is nothing like another sweetie in the home....
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 1:42pm PST 
Stopping by to send purrs to anyone who needs them! little angel
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 4:19pm PST 
Any updates?
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 8:09am PST 
Congrats on your new funny addition, Boxie!

Updates for us: Orange Ruffy: I have a fungal infection in and on my poor ears. I get the biopsy on my nose next Friday.

The past few days Natalie has been doing very well, and has not needed an appitite booster. Her last vet check said she was looking good.

Purrs for all here in need,
Ruffy
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 1:53pm PST 
Please forgive me for being quiet lately my friends!

I am sending so many hugs and purrs for everyone in need... sending much love!!hughughug
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 3:09pm PST 
Updates:
Orange Ruffy Age 4- Has fungal infection in and around ears. Will have a biopsy on nose 1/25.

Natalie the NatCat- Age 16- Had a mammary tumor that was successfully removed. Has not needed appetite stimulant and vet says she is looking good, still getting SubQ fluids.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 3:12pm PST 
Added to list page one:
Cariad Age 1 – Has been under the weather lately. One of her kittens, Dylan, has not been eating solid food, despite his litter mates starting two weeks ago on solids.
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 6:32pm PST 
can Lady get some purrs? Lady is having surgey on wensday, she had a small bump on her head for awhile, in sept, our vet said that if it gets bigger to talk to him. Well, it has gotten alot bigger, in about the last couple months. so, we are going to have it removed and sent it for a biopsy for cancer. It feels like a skin flap, we are just playing it safe, so, some purrs will help her. we are purring for all the other sick kitties and animals in the world.

purrs

Lady's daddy
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 8:28pm PST 
purrs for Lady and for all others. Hope her surgery goes very well.
[notify]

(Page 468 of 493: Viewing entries 4671 to 4680)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  463  464  465  466  467  468  469  470  471  472  473  [Last 10 entry]