GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 454 of 493: Viewing entries 4531 to 4540)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  449  450  451  452  453  454  455  456  457  458  459  [Last 10 entry]  
Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun Nov 11, '12 1:12pm PST 
Purring for all in need.
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Mon Nov 12, '12 2:46pm PST 
Purrs to all -

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Tue Nov 13, '12 2:50pm PST 
So many prayers and hugs for all in need!!hug
[notify]

Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Wed Nov 14, '12 4:27pm PST 
Good news/bad news on my ultrasound recheck. My node is back to normal size but is discolored and now my small intestinal wall has thickened from last month. Oncologist said this could mean IBD or small cell lymphoma. Only way to tell is surgical biopsy-too drastic at this point. Since I am completely asymptomatic, I will be ultrasounded every month now. If the worst is the case my dr said this is generally a non aggressive and well managed cancer-cats can be successfully treated for years. Thanks for purring for me and my dear brother, Jacob.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Nov 14, '12 5:50pm PST 
Can you purr for our cousin Midnight please? She's not able to control her bowels anymore and now she's losing control of her bladder. Mom is preparing herself for what might be the end soon. Mom could use purrs too as she loves Midnight so very much. Thank you. cry
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Nov 15, '12 2:28pm PST 
Purrs for Midnight & Joey. Also there are a couple kitties on the health thread - Liebchen & Stringbean that are suffereing with FIP - they could use some purrs.
purrs for all those kitties hurting and healing
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Nov 15, '12 3:46pm PST 
Purrs for those poor FIP kitties and purrs for everyone who needs them. hug
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Thu Nov 15, '12 5:04pm PST 
Update:
Joey Age 10 – Has been in remission for almost three years! Recent check up revealed an enlarged node, which is now back to normal size. Small intestinal wall has thickened. Could mean IBD, or small cell lymphoma. Will have monthly ultrasound.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Thu Nov 15, '12 5:06pm PST 
Purring for Midnight and Liebchen & Stringbean
[notify]

Cariad

Are you my new- mom??

Purred: Fri Nov 16, '12 11:42am PST 
Puuurs for all in need.

I still haven't had my kittens and mom is worried now as I am so big with them but am small myself.
[notify]

(Page 454 of 493: Viewing entries 4531 to 4540)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  449  450  451  452  453  454  455  456  457  458  459  [Last 10 entry]