GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 15 of 493: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  [Last 10 entry]  
Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 4:20pm PST 
Added to list page one:
Me 2 who is Karma Kitty’s cousin Age 1- Has bitten into an electrical cord and mouth is badly burned.

Edited by author Sat Mar 20, '10 4:21pm PST

[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 4:47pm PST 
Sending our purr prayers to all those who are ill.

Purrs, purrs, purrs, purrs, purrs, purrs, purrs, purrs, purrs, purrs, purrs,

Purrs and Love,
Athena, Apollo and Aragorn

hughughug

KARMA KITTY

GOOD KARMA

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 5:04pm PST 
Oh, Thank you Boxie for adding Me-2 on the Prayer list.
Love, Karma & Family
[notify]

Maus: DB- #53!

Good old- fashioned lover- boy

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 5:54pm PST 
From Maus' diary:

"Last night was very eventful! I wasn't feeling good at all and couldn't use the box so my meowmy scooped me up and brought me to the V-E-T. I feel fine now , except that my fur-meowmy is hissing at me a lot. frown My human meowmy's going to take over the keyboard so she can explain 'cos I'm not too good at describing all these medical things. Plus it's a little embarrassing frown:

Maus was acting a little out of sorts for the past few days, but he was eating and using the box and acting normal so I figured I'd keep an eye on him. Around midnight Friday/Sunday AM he was in the box, crying. Fearing that he had another urinary blockage I went to check on him.

He wasn't in the urinary position but was struggling to poop, and was hunched over and crying before falling over and projectile vomiting. He had an intestinal blockage as a kitten, and the symptoms were very much the same so I rushed him to the emergency hospital. I was convinced I was going to lose him, the way that he was laying on his side and breathing hard.

The e-vet was very busy with a lot of other pets there, so we waited a few hours before we were seen. Now is the part that would be embarrassing. Maus was very constipated and needed an enema to clear him out. He perked up a lot afterward and they sent him home, and he's been his normal self since. He's been put on lactulose and fiber, which may be a permanent thing. He's sitting on my lap headbutting my chin so he's definitely feeling much better, but it was really scary for awhile."
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 6:10pm PST 
As Kally Kat is recovering from her dental surgery yesterday, she's now sitting on my lap PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING........ we will light a candle for all of those that need POTP (Power of the Purr!)

Purrs, purrayers, lubbs & support is what we all need to give to one another!

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Lubbs & gentle huggs to all,
Kally Kat & Mommy Liz ♥♥
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sun Mar 21, '10 5:27am PST 
Update:
Kally Kat - Age 7 – Recovering from dental surgery.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sun Mar 21, '10 5:32am PST 
Added to purr list page one:
Maus-Age 4 – Had an intestinal blockage and is recovering after a trip to the ER vet. Sent home with lactulose and fiber and these may become permanent.

Don't worry Maus, I share your pain and have also been in this embarrassing position! I take lactulose daily to try to prevent it!

Edited by author Sun Mar 21, '10 5:34am PST

[notify]

Me-2- (adopted)

Purred: Sun Mar 21, '10 6:47am PST 
I'd like to say thank you to all of you for the Prayers and the love.
My family and I send many Prayers to all of you sick kitties as well.
God Bless you all. Love, Me-2 and family
[notify]

Brenna.

Grandma.

Purred: Sun Mar 21, '10 2:33pm PST 
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS
for all those that need them.

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

Maus: DB- #53!

Good old- fashioned lover- boy

Purred: Sun Mar 21, '10 5:45pm PST 
Lactulose is yucky, blehh! but I shake my head after so my meowmy gets the sticky stuff on her smile
[notify]

(Page 15 of 493: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  [Last 10 entry]