GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 14 of 493: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  [Last 10 entry]  
Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Thu Mar 18, '10 5:57pm PST 
Purr list updated:

Kramer- Age 14-Parents fear he may be failing. Remains lethargic, not eating much, throwing up a bit when he does, has not lost weight, did hop on bed for cuddles from parents. Vet wants to do blood work, not practical.

Princess Inky - Age 12 - diagnosed with diabetes. Taken to vet for increased urination, sugar was over 500! Insulin raised from 2 to 3 units morning and night.

Edited by author Thu Mar 18, '10 5:57pm PST

[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Fri Mar 19, '10 5:45pm PST 
Huggs & loud PURRRRRRR'S to all in need. hug hug
[notify]

Pippin

A devil in- disguise!

Purred: Fri Mar 19, '10 6:15pm PST 
Will you purr for my brother Tigger? He was diagnosed with Chronic Renal Failure (CRF) last month. It was just a week after my sister Taylor journeyed to the Bridge. It has been very hard on Mom. She has been upset and so worried. CRF is not curable, but it is treatable. We're hoping Tigger has some more quality time with us. His next vet appointment is March 25th. We shall know more then about the speed of the disease.

Thank you!
Pippin
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 4:56am PST 
Update:
Leigh - Age 5 months - numerous injuries. Recovering at home and vision is improving.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 5:02am PST 
Added to list page one:
Tigger - Age 17 – Diagnosed with CRF a week after losing his sister. Has appt. with vet on March 25th.

Edited by author Sat Mar 20, '10 5:03am PST

[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 5:18am PST 
Purring for all in need.
Purrs that all ailing cats/dogs and their families have a restful weekend.
[notify]

KARMA KITTY

GOOD KARMA

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 11:28am PST 
I'VE NEVER CREATED A LINK IN THE FORUMS BEFORE...SO I HOPE MINE WORKS.
PLEASE IF YOU DON'T MIND....GO READ MY DIARY. MY LITTLE FUR-COUSINMe-2 HAS GOTTEN HURT BADLY.
HE NEEDS OUR PRAYER. LOVE, KARMA KITTY
[notify]

BOBBI BOI

TAIL-LESS IN- INDIANA

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 12:00pm PST 
TIGGER, WE ARE SURELY PRAYING FOR YOU TOO HONEY. AND ALL THOSE IN NEED. LOVE, BOBBI BOI
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 3:25pm PST 
Oh Karma Kitty
We are sending so mamy hugs and purrs for your kitty cousin and for everyone ele in need.
hughug
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 4:17pm PST 
Happy Update:
Kramer- Age 14-He happily reports that the suspicions of his demise may have been exaggerated! He is feeling a little bit better!
[notify]

(Page 14 of 493: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  [Last 10 entry]