GO!

Mr. Handsome isn't feeling well...

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Mr. Handsome

Hip Hop- Handsome's- kickin' it old- school

Purred: Wed Oct 15, '08 5:44pm PST 
Hi--

My kitty Mr. Handsome, isn't feeling very well. When I got home from work I noticed that he has dark pink splotches on his white fur, which I know are blood. I checked him over thoroughly (he's such a good boy and let me do this), and found that it probably came from his ear. He's not looking very happy...very listless, a gentle giant of a kitty, lying in his little bed (he overlaps it, but loves it anyway).

I'm going to take him to the vet tomorrow morning... and I'm going to gently wash the ear a bit tonight.

I was wondering if all of you wonderful kitty loving people would say a prayer for him? He's the best kitty...a wonderful brother to his sisters...sweet Mandy and the crazy baby Tigglett...he's a zen-like boy...very quiet and serene...but has his running through the house like a crazy boy moments too...when the three of them run together they sound more like horses than cats!

Anyway...he's the sweetest boy...and i'm beyond worried about him. I don't know if his ear is just scratched...Tigglett has inflicted some pretty nasty neck wounds to him in the past...or if it's something more internal and serious...

Thanks for your good thoughts and prayers...

Emily, Handsome, Mandy and the Tigglett... cry
[notify]

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Wed Oct 15, '08 5:58pm PST 
Hi Mr. Handsome (you surely are!)
I put you on the List on Page One of the Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread and also posted at the end of the thread. Hope your ear will be fine.
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Christopher

Who You Callin'- Blind?

Purred: Fri Oct 17, '08 8:38pm PST 
I'm sending purrrs that Mr Handsome has a good checkup and he'll get well really FAST!

purrrrr purrrrr purrrrrr!
Christopher

Vote for me because I'm GROOVY!
[notify]

Mr. Handsome

Hip Hop- Handsome's- kickin' it old- school

Purred: Sun Oct 19, '08 11:10pm PST 
Hi everyone--
I just wanted to let you know that I went to the vet's today...I didn't like it there and wasn't my normal mellow zen-like self, so they had to give me medicine that made me sleepy so they could clean my ears, examine me, and do tests. When my mom brought me home I felt a little wobbly...mom said I looked like I was drunk, whatever that is!
They said that I have an ear infection, but mom's going to put some drops in my ears and I should be feeling better soon!
Thanks so much for all of the purrrrrrs that were sent my way! They made a big difference to both me and mom!
Huge Purrrrrrrrs back to everyone!'
Love Mr. Handsome hug
[notify]

Christopher

Who You Callin'- Blind?

Purred: Mon Oct 20, '08 11:12am PST 
I'm happy you're doing better. I hope your bad ear gets all well.
Man. I HATE eardrops frown

Purrrs to You,
Christopher

Vote for me because I'm GROOVY!
[notify]