GO!

Skin cancer now lymphoma

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

PC (Pond- Cat) Rest in- Peace !

Survivor

Purred: Sun Oct 5, '08 5:45am PST 
Well I had been posting in the health forum as I had skin cancer and had my ear amputated but a few days after surgery everything kind of went wrong. I stopped eating 2 weeks ago and have not eaten since. My throat bothers me. The vet gave us one last shot at antibiotics because I had a fever and you could feel my kidneys on both sides. I am still not eating even with antibiotics. Would drink a little milk but not even that today. Mom doesn't know when she should decide. We go to the vet Tues. Help us! I just sleep and mommy rocks me when she gets home. I am very light due to my weight loss. Is it time? Also I have feline leukemia.

Edited by author Sun Oct 5, '08 5:47am PST

[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sun Oct 5, '08 6:04am PST 
OH Dear - you should more than likely be on fluids if not eating.

hughug

Edited by author Sun Oct 5, '08 6:05am PST

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun Oct 5, '08 6:19am PST 
Purring for you PC.
[notify]

Black Jack- (Angel)

Bravest Angel

Purred: Sun Oct 5, '08 10:18pm PST 
Purring hard for you! Assisted feeding you need at a time like this as well as fluids.

Good luck and many purrrs,
Black Jack
[notify]

Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 10:52am PST 
Oh, dear, PC, I'm so sorry to read this! I'm nearly all white, as you can see, and I, too, was thrown away and left to die. (I was only a month old.) So I really can identify with some of the stuff you've been through. We will be purring for you, that your doctor can pull you through this. Please keep us posted on how you're doing.

Purrs,
Altheahug
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 2:22pm PST 
PC has come to The Bridge and now is a lovely Angel in white.
She is such a beautiful Angel...I am honored to meet her in purrrrson.

Purrrrs,
Biscuit
[notify]

Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 2:43pm PST 
cloud 9 PC, I am glad to know that your troubles and pain are over. How great it must be for you to finally hear all the sounds you've missed while on Earth: the brook running, the birds singing. . . .You must be so very happy, although I'm sure you're family is sad and misses you terribly. But you are so blessed to be so loved!
[notify]

Sable - ~Love you- Always~

Ride the Wild- Wind

Purred: Tue Oct 7, '08 6:54pm PST 
RIP Pond Cat. little angel
[notify]