GO!

very poorly

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Circles

Purred: Mon Sep 8, '08 4:17am PST 
This morning Circles is now at the vets on a drip and to have her kidneys tested, we will find out more later today but have been told to prepare ourselves to say goodbye.
She is such a sweet and gentle cat who has been through so much in her life, please read her page, brain damaged cats are very special cats and can lead a normal happy life if given the chnce.
[notify]

Circles

Purred: Mon Sep 8, '08 5:45am PST 
Circles has gone to the bridge.
Thank you all for your purrs.
[notify]

Black Jack- (Angel)

Bravest Angel

Purred: Mon Sep 8, '08 3:53pm PST 
Circles, I am right up here too. Welcome to the Beautiful Bridge...
We can run and play like kittens (I had brain-damage and was a bit crippled too-but not anymore!)

Soft meows of comfort to your sad family...please remember you all will be together again someday.
Until then, we play =)

Purrrs and Heavenly Headbonks,
Black Jack
[notify]

Merlin- >PAWS<- [In Loving

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 2:24pm PST 
Welcome, Circles, to Rainbow Bridge! You are very beautiful, you know, your lovely skull now perfectly formed so your bright eyes show. My sisfur, Morganna, came here with a beat-up body, too: missing part of her tail, and having had a rear leg amputated. Now you can see how beautful she is,too! All of us here are your friends, and you'll soon know where the milk creeks are, as well as the catnip fields. You will feel your family's love here forever - and when the time is right, they'll be here, too. They're crying now, but they know that the tears are for them; they know that you're alive and happy now - and purrfectly healthy.

Don't forget, Circles, to send them some signs; it'll make them feel a bit better.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2