GO!

Our 4 year old sisfur is going to the bridge tomorrow

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Blackie

Mmmmm Money

Purred: Wed Sep 3, '08 9:17pm PST 
Our sisfur Cinamon (not a member here yet) is going to be going to the bridge tomorrow due to bone cancer. Please purr for her and her humans tomorrow around 4pm PST. The bone cancer came very suddenly in the last 2-3 weeks and her quality of life is gone.

Bridge kitties, please greet her, she is a very sweet calicoe and white kitty. Way to young to be leaving her family.
[notify]

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Thu Sep 4, '08 9:08am PST 
This is Stella. We are so very sorry that your little sister has to go to the Bridge way too soon and from such a terrible and painful thing. We will send our Momcat and the kittens to greet her on the Bridge and help her out there. Saddest purrs to your whole family on this terrible loss.
[notify]

Em

Mamma Kitty

Purred: Thu Sep 4, '08 4:26pm PST 
Hello. I am sorry that your sisfur is leaving at such a young age.
My passed on kits, and older members of my kitty family from here will be waiting for her to show her around as well. kitty -purrs-
[notify]

Muffin

Purred: Thu Sep 4, '08 10:44pm PST 
Thank you, she has crossed the bridge and is hopefully enjoying everything on the other side. It was Lukemia, not certain of the type.
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Fri Sep 5, '08 5:43am PST 
hug to you and your family.

xoxoxo