GO!

Purrs & Prayers 4 Peanut & Family

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Peanut

Music of the- Night

Purred: Tue Sep 2, '08 10:36pm PST 
I am 21 years-old, and I am fraile and sick. It's going to be so hard on my Mama & Daddy when I leave for the Bridge. Purrs & prayers for them, too, that they will understand that I have had a wonderful & happy life. I'm so grateful for my life. Here's a headbonk 4 all my Catster friends, Peanutcloud 9hug
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Wed Sep 3, '08 7:38pm PST 
Sending our purr prayers across the miles to Peanut and her family.

Purrs and Love,
Athena, Apollo and Aragorn
hughughughug

Bedelia- (Angel- 10/20/11)

Happy Girl

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 2:09am PST 
I read your diary and it seems you are feeling a bit better.
Are you still with us sweet Peanut?

I'm sending lil grey kitty purrrs to you.
Love,
Bedelia
[notify]

Bunny

Who's that- pretty kitty?

Purred: Wed Oct 1, '08 12:09am PST 
Purrs for you and your family,
Bunny & Fireheart
[notify]

Peanut

Music of the- Night

Purred: Wed Oct 8, '08 5:40pm PST 
Dear Friends, I went Home to the Rainbow Bridge this past Monday, Oct. 6, 2008. It was time for me to go to that peaceful place where I'll never grow old, and where I'll see Caesar, Tiny, & Buster. I have missed Buster especially, because I was with him for 14 1/2 years.
I was 21 years, 2 months, and 6 days old when I was chosen by God to become part of my extended family at the Bridge. Please pray for my Mama & Daddy...they are so upset. They love me so much. I spent 1/3 of my Mama's life with her. I had a wonderful life! Now my heart must go on. With purrs and soft paws, Peanut little angel hug cloud 9
[notify]