GO!

Wee Boy

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Nylu

La Princessa

Purred: Fri Aug 15, '08 10:07am PST 
Wee Boy is not a Catster but he is a good friend of Nylu. Wee Boy is 16 and has been getting frail for some time. He has CRF. Last night he had ingrown toenails cut back and came home very lethargic. He collapsed this morning is now at the vet for fluids. His mom doesn't know if he'll make it. Please purr for Wee Boy and his mom.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Fri Aug 15, '08 6:10pm PST 
Purring for Wee Boy.
[notify]

Black Jack- (Angel)

Bravest Angel

Purred: Fri Aug 15, '08 9:26pm PST 
Sometimes CRF kitties get stressed and crash but the family/vet catches it in time. Those fluids are good stuff so I'm purrring that Wee Boy stabilizes and feels better ASAP so he can go home and enjoy his family.
He may need the IV fluids for a few days so I'll be sure and fly over and send him some healing angelpurrrrs.

Meows,
Black Jack
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun Aug 17, '08 5:17am PST 
I added Wee Boy to the List on Page One of the
Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread
, and also posted at the end of the thread.
We are purring he can come home well.
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Nylu

La Princessa

Purred: Mon Aug 18, '08 12:34pm PST 
As of yesterday afternoon (Sunday) Wee Boy was home. Sadly he is still not doing well. He has trouble walking most of the time but he did wobble over to the patio door to lie in the sun. His mom put a soft blanket down for him to lie on and spread his food, water and treats round him to make him comfortable and let him know that he is loved. I will send another update when I hear more. Thank you so much, Hazel Lucy, for putting him at the top of the prayer list and thank you to all the catsters who are praying for him and his mom. It means the world to us all.
[notify]

Scrooge

Spoil me!!

Purred: Mon Aug 18, '08 1:10pm PST 
Wee Boy - I hope you feel better - I have CRF to and am on fluids - but still purring for you!!
[notify]

Nylu

La Princessa

Purred: Fri Aug 22, '08 7:01am PST 
Nylu here,

I should tell you that Wee Boy is feeling much happier. He is not eating or drinking much but it is enough to make him use his litter box. He had been downstairs for days, too weak to walk at first and then not able to go more than halfway across a small room to lie under a chair or in his kittie bed. But yesterday he started to go up and down the stairs and he has been resting on his human's bed, under the covers which has been his favorite place for several months now, since his kitty mom died. We all feel the power of purr working its miracle.

Thank you for the love.
[notify]

Black Jack- (Angel)

Bravest Angel

Purred: Sat Aug 23, '08 10:35am PST 
I'm glad Wee's feeling better!
Be sure he eats and gets fluid...syringe feed if you have too. Sub Qs work wonders. And ask the vet about potassium suppliment. Low potassium will definately make a wobbly kitty and make one that doesn't want to eat.

Purrrrs and have a good weekend, Wee Boy!
Black Jack

(Sorrrry for bein a doctor-kitty...my mommy's caring for a CRF kitty right now and this stuff is always in the house and on her mind.)
[notify]

♥- Princess- ♥

Love, Princess

Purred: Mon Aug 25, '08 2:08pm PST 
Sending lots of Purrs to Wee Boy! Hope he continues to improve!
[notify]