GO!

Urgent! Need Purrrrrs Fur Emma

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Tao

The Imperor- I Can Find- TROUBLE Anywhere

Purred: Thu Aug 14, '08 3:28pm PST 
Emma is one of the sweetest cats I have ever met. My neighbors downstairs adopted her from the shelter where my mommie works. She had been thru a lot and was deemed not adoptable due to an ear infection that was not treated before she came to the shelter and her equilibrium was permanantly affected. Our neighbors adopted her and this afternoon while he was fixing a hot bath she suddenly jumped up into the tub and was burned. She has 1st, 2nd and some 3rd degree burns on all paws, her face and ears. Mommie was able to go to the vets and have a look see. She is purrty bad but if they can get her thru the shock tonight she has fighting chance. Pawlease purr fur her!

Wiff leaking eyes,
Tao
[notify]

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Thu Aug 14, '08 3:47pm PST 
Emma is listed on Page One of the Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread and also posted at the end of the thread. Purring for recovery so she can go home!
HL
[notify]