|Purred: Thu Aug 14, '08 3:28pm PST |
|Emma is one of the sweetest cats I have ever met. My neighbors downstairs adopted her from the shelter where my mommie works. She had been thru a lot and was deemed not adoptable due to an ear infection that was not treated before she came to the shelter and her equilibrium was permanantly affected. Our neighbors adopted her and this afternoon while he was fixing a hot bath she suddenly jumped up into the tub and was burned. She has 1st, 2nd and some 3rd degree burns on all paws, her face and ears. Mommie was able to go to the vets and have a look see. She is purrty bad but if they can get her thru the shock tonight she has fighting chance. Pawlease purr fur her!
Wiff leaking eyes,
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become friends|| [notify]|