GO!

Mommy Thinks She Is Losing Me....

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Worlds- Coolest- Jaffa Who- LHL

It\'s all about- me

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 2:06pm PST 
Amber
Megapurrs from all here, drink,eat, get well.
All paws crossed, Jaffa and familyxxxxxxx
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 3:59pm PST 
This is Delyte, Stella, Queenie and Fluff, all purring madly for you, Amber! Please stay with your mommy and in this world for a while longer! She needs you and everyone loves you. Quadruple purrs from the big old cat and the big kittens!cheer
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 4:51pm PST 
Purring for you Amber.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 9:42pm PST 
Have you had your blood pressure checked? High blood pressure can cause many problems, but this is a fairly new procedure and not all vets are testing blood pressure yet.

Purring get well to Amber . . .

Purring, purring, purring, purring, purring, purring, purring,

Purrs and Love,
Athena
hughughughug

Edited by author Mon May 5, '08 9:47pm PST

Amber

Georgia Peach- born on the 4th- of July

Purred: Tue May 6, '08 5:59am PST 
This is Amber's mommy.

My beautiful, beloved baby died this morning about 5:30 AM, apparently of a heart attack.

She was at home, we were all with her.

Thank you for all the purrs and prayers and love.

My little freckle-faced girl is an angel now. little angel

I am devastated. I will post more later when I can pull my thoughts together.

Hugs,
Patti (a very lonely and bereft Mommy cry)
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Tue May 6, '08 12:42pm PST 
Amber
is real but she had 2 pages so HQ is kindly merging the pages and this thread will soon have her live link. Should be fixed soon.
[notify]

Caesar - 'Till we are- together

Purred: Thu May 8, '08 11:14am PST 
Oh Amber, and Amber's Mommy, we are so very sorry that you went to the bridge. My Caesar just passed in Feb. so we know what you are going through. You and your Amber will be together again, please take some comfort in that, I do. It is hard, but one day when you are together again, there will be so much joy. We will keep checking for your page to be available again for gifts. All our prayers are with you.... Caesar, Tiger, Shadow, Seth, Greenlee and their humans.
hughughughughug
[notify]

Sally Maria- (Mama's- Angel)

Mama's angel

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 3:13pm PST 
Oh Amber's mommy I am so sorry to hear your brave little girl lost her fight! There is nothing anyone can say to ease your pain, but Amber knew how much you loved her and I'm sure you will see her again someday. She has gone to a lovely place where there is no cardiomyopathy, no need for appetite stimulants, and just acres and acres of sunny windows to lay in. And I believe with all my heart that someday you will see her sweet little face looking through one of those windows, waiting for her mommy to be with her forever. My mama and I are so sorry!

Hugs and Purrs,
Sally & her mamahug
[notify]

Amber *In- Loving- Memory*

Yankee Doodle- Girl--Born July- 4th!

Purred: Tue May 13, '08 8:33pm PST 
Amber's mommy here.

Thank you all so much--your kind posts brought tears to my eyes.

I miss my beautiful girl, she was truly my sunshine, but I could not bear to see her suffer. It all seemed so sudden--I still feel numb. I keep expecting to see her running to meet me! frown

Yes--I pray that one day my baby and I will be reunited forever. What a wonderful day that will be!! I so want to see her sweet face smiling at me again!!! And to be able to pick her up and hug and kiss her and tell her again how very much I love her!!!

She was the sweetest, most loving girl in the world.

Mommy loves you, Amber. Forever and ever.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2