GO!

I am sick all over.

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Wally♥Forever Loved

Sophie\\\'s- Forever Love

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 9:40am PST 
Purring for you sweet Cub.
Love always
Wally
little angel
[notify]

Shadow

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '08 4:38pm PST 
Dear sweet little Cub, we are sending all of our Puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrssss and prayers to you, and your wonderful family and vet. Please keep us updated, stay strong little man, and God Bless you. Love Caesar, Tiger, Shadow, Seth, Greenlee and our Mommy too!
hughughug
[notify]

Amber *In- Loving- Memory*

Yankee Doodle- Girl--Born July- 4th!

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '08 7:40am PST 
Dear little Cub, you are so adorable, no wonder your Mommy couldn't resist rescuing you!!! Your Mommy is a very, very kind and loving lady and you will have such a WONDERFUL life with her!!! cheer

Yes, you keep on fighting, sweet Cub (Mommy and I love your name MOL!)--you will be in fine shape once you get the surgeries done! And then back to your wonderful new home and new Mommy! YAY Cub!!! hamster dance

Cub's new Mommy: You are a true hero! Thank you SO MUCH for rescuing this adorable kitty!!!!

Cub, be strong, think of all the wonderful years ahead of you in your new home, eat and drink so you get nice and strong, take your meds like a good kitty (not that I do, haha! laugh out loud), and I will purrrrrrr and purrrrr for you to be well again soon!

And Mommy says she will be praying for you!!!

wisheshughugway to go

Hugs, purrs, and gentle headbonks,
Amber (and my Mommy!)
[notify]

Worlds- Coolest- Jaffa Who- LHL

It\'s all about- me

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '08 11:10am PST 
Cuuuub! We're all purring for you here, you've had a horrible time, especially for such a tiny little thing, but in your hour of greatest need fate sent you a Mum! Hang in there for her and think about the great life you're due together.
Turbo-mega-purrs
Jaffa and familyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[notify]

Worlds- Coolest- Jaffa Who- LHL

It\'s all about- me

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 11:50am PST 
Dear all,
I got this message from Cub today, he asked me to pass it on, sounds like good news!

"I am doing great! Home with Mommy, but she doesn't get that much time here on catster. But Can you tell everyone that I am thinking of all of you? Thanks Jaffa!

Love,
Cub"

Another victory for purr power
Purrs Jaffaxxx
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 12:42pm PST 
YEA for Cub - God is looking down and taking care of you.

We love Happy Endings!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3