GO!

Please Purr For Me

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Buddy

I am a BIG girl,- with a BIG- heart!

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '08 9:40pm PST 
Mommy is taking me to the vet tomorrow. I am sneezing, coughing, and I am not going to the bathroom in my litterbox, I am doing my little kitty business around my Mom's living room. Wish me well! I dislike the vet, but I guess for me to get my medicine, it will be ok.

Buddy♥♥♥
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '08 10:06pm PST 
This is Delyte & the Greys. We're all purring for you to feel better soon and for the vet to find some way to cure your miseries. We sent you a bluebird to play with--hope you can feel better soon so you can play with it! You don't look like you like to have your picture taken any more than I do, but you sure are a beautiful black girl. Quadruple purrs from all of us! wave
[notify]

Jet Giotto

Born Friday the- 13th

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '08 10:36pm PST 
Purrrs that you feel better real soon!

~Jet Giotto~
[notify]

OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '08 11:47pm PST 
We'll be purrrrrrrrring for you to feel better. We know what you mean about going to the vet...pretty awful! but if you can get some medicine to make you feel better and use your litter box again the trip will be worth it.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrs to help you feel better soon, Oliver, Jackson and Kila
[notify]

Buddy

Purred: Sat Apr 5, '08 11:44am PST 
Thank you everyone! I am going this afternoon, so we will see what's going on! Thanks again!
[notify]

Buddy

Purred: Sat Apr 5, '08 4:03pm PST 
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! I just got back from the vet, and they said that I would get better in a week or so! But that's only if I take my medicine without arguement! I feel better already!smilebig grin
[notify]