GO!

Purrs Needed For Athena

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  
Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 7:19pm PST 
My sister, Athena's kidneys aren't working just right. She hasn't been eating and is loosing weight. She is taking medication to keep her eating but the medicine makes her woozy. She has to go back to the doctor Tuesday for a blood test to see if her numbers are coming down back to normal. Please purr for my sister, please.

Jacques

Fiend #2

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 7:23pm PST 
Already got the purr warmed up, Apollo!

Be well, Athena...you will you will you will purr purr purr.
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 7:23pm PST 
Oh no!

Purrr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purrr,prprurrrpurrr, purr, purr, purr,purr, purr, pirr, purr, purr, purr, purr ,purr, purr ,ppurr.....
[notify]

Angel Sandy

Always an Angel

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 7:27pm PST 
Oh no Athena! *headbonk* I'm so sorry to hear that, especially so close to Christmas! I hope you're gonna be okay! I will be purrr purr purring and I'll get The Squeak to purr too!
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 7:28pm PST 
My Dear Athena,

We are all purring for you and want you to get better so you can come back to us. We miss you!!! Sending you lots of purrs, and hoping you can hear them! Get well soon pretty lady!!!

Hugs and Kisses,
Toulouse
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 7:30pm PST 
Oh No Athena! We are all in the meatloaf purrsition and we are purring very hard for you to get better!hughug

Puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Puuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr rrrr
Puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We are very sad to hear that you are not feeling well. cry

Love,
Gimli, Nigel, Isis, Kahlan, Tabi & Charlie

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 7:42pm PST 
Purring for you Athena.
[notify]

Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 7:55pm PST 
Sending along lots of purrs and healing energy for beautiful little Athena. Please feel better soon.
PurrrrPurrrrPurrrPurrrPurrrrPurrrrPurrrrPurrrrPurrrPurrrrPurr rrr
hug
Pie and the whole family
[notify]

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 10:55pm PST 
Get better soon, Athena!!!

*PURR PURRR PURR PURRR PURR PURR PURRR PURRR PURR PURR PURRR PURR PURR PURRR PURR PURR PURR PURRR PURRR PURR PURR PURRR PURR PURRR PURR PURRR PURR PURR PURRR PURRR PURR PURR PURRR PURR PURR PURRR PURR PURR PURR PURRR PURRR PURR PURR PURRR PURR PURRR PURR PURRR PURR PURR PURRR PURRR PURR PURR PURRR PURR PURR PURRR PURR PURR PURR PURRR PURRR PURR PURR PURRR!!!*

Arthur (Miss- You!- '93-'09)

Bucket of Fuzz

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 11:05pm PST 
Sending healing purrs to our sweet friend, Athena!

*Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrr! Purrrrrr! Purrrr! Purrr! Purrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrr! Purrrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrr! Purrrrrr! Purrrr! Purrr! Purrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrr! Purrrrrr! Purrrr! Purrr! Purrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrr! Purrrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr!!!!!*

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17