GO!

Purr Request for Catster Human Family Members and Friends

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 35 of 35: Viewing entries 341 to 342)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  
♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 9:02pm PST 
Oh my, almost forgot I've posted in here before. confused Purrs for all the humans and kits. Sister will help me paw a longer post tomorrow. smile

good night, and sweet dreams
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Fri Mar 22, '13 9:38pm PST 
Oh wow, it's been a long time since anyone's been here. Could somefur please purr for my uncle Elim? He unexpectedly had to have a tooth pulled yesterday, and he's in so much pain that he can't even talk. Uncle Elim is the assistant conductor for one of Sister's choirs, and they have a retreat tomorrow and a big performance on Sunday, and they're doing one of uncle Elim's pieces, so it's imparitive that he get better quickly. He is the love of Sister's life and she just feels so sorry for him. Uncle Elim had had a cracked tooth for a while and wasn't planning to do anything about it till he went back to Malasia for the summer, but I guess it just couldn't wait any longer, so please purr up all you can for this sweet man.

love and xoxoxo

Jellybean
[notify]

(Page 35 of 35: Viewing entries 341 to 342)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35