GO!

Purr Request for Catster Human Family Members and Friends

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 7 of 35: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Thu Sep 20, '07 8:38am PST 
Good Morning Everyone!!

I recently heard from *Athena* and her dear mother is suffering from back spasms. She had back surgery some time ago but still battles these attacks. Even with pain medication she can only sit at the computer for maybe one hour a day. She is hoping today will be better. So please send her lots of purrs and get well wishes that she will be able to get up and around in no time!! We know that *Athena* and *Apollo* and*Aragorn* will be taking good care of her too!

Hope you all have a fabulous day and keep sending our friends and families our heartfelt love and purrs!!

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Thu Sep 20, '07 9:20am PST 
Hi kitties! Just wanted to check in. Mommy is finally home, she came home last night. She went into the hospital on Friday night with a gallbladder attack and UTI and got her gallbladder out Saturday afternoon. Got out of the hospital Sunday. She came home to pack some things, not including Sandy and me cry and went to stay with Grandma so she could take care of her. We got to see her for about an hour every day though, cuz they came down to feed us and clean the litterbox, and uh, Sandy's little presents on the bathroom floor red face (that's why Mommy didn't want us over at Grandma's) She came home for about two hours on Tuesday to be alone with us, but it broke her heart to leave us, so she was determined to come home Wednesday. Which she did. She's on a low fat diet now (no ice cream cry ) and will probably return to work on Monday.
So now Sandy and I are the nurses instead of Grandma! We're on 24-hour duty at Kitty Hospital!
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Sep 20, '07 10:35am PST 
*Squeakers*
Squeakers, I am so glad to hear that your mom is home! I am so sorry I didn't know she was in the hospital! Mom and I were so busy dogsitting that I didn't hear the news til last night! I'm so glad she is now with you and Sandy! I hope she doesn't go back to work too soon though! I know you and Sandy will take good care of her though! You're the best medicine she can get!! Please keep us updated on her progress! Everyone, let's send Squeakers and Sandy's mom lots of hugs and purrs her way! Send them lots of Catster love !!

*Truman*
Still no report back on Truman's dad, Dale! Truman said that it is not slowing him down any and his spirits are good! So let's pray that his test results are back soon with very good news!

*Simba*
Please continue to keep Simba's PawPaw in your prayers. Simba's mom is going to visit him this weekend. Pray for a safe trip and encouraging visit!!

*Marina*
We are still praying for Marina's Great Aunt and for the family.

Don't forget *Chey* and her Human's little sister Laurie. She is going through surgery tomorrow and having tubes put in her little ears. Let's hope all goes well and there will be lots of ice cream and cookies waiting for her when it is all over!!

Wow, we have our work cut out for us today!!

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Thu Sep 20, '07 2:50pm PST 
Dear Friends,
Mommie wasn't sure when to post this, but I told her I thought she'd better do it now because tomorrow she'll be too busy. Mommie is leaving Bella and I with the cat-sitter starting early Saturday morning. She is going up north to her sister's house. Mommie's Daddy (our Grandpaw?) is going to have to have surgery on Wednesday, September 26, to replace a valve in his heart. He is 79 years old and has had a heart surgery several years ago which he recovered from nicely. Mommie says we should purr for him while she is gone. If the rest of you could purr too, especially on Wednesday when the surgery is, I think it would help. Please add him to the list, with a note that he especially needs purrrs on the 26th. We continue to purr for all the Catster Human Family Members and all the sick kitties too. Purrrrrrs, Mufasa
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Sep 20, '07 5:36pm PST 
*Mufasa*
You gave your mom good advice. We hope your mom has a safe trip up north and we will definitely be purring very hard for your Grandpa to come through heart surgery without any problems on Wednesday!! We know he will be in good hands and know that we will be purring non-stop for him! Please keep us posted on how he is doing when you can! You and Bella take care too!

Don't forget everyone that Chey's little Laurie goes in tomorrow morning to have tubes put in her ears! Wishing her a speedy recovery!!way to go

Please continue to keep everyone on our Purr List in your thoughts and prayers. I know they will appreciate it!

Hope you all had a great day!!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Thu Sep 20, '07 5:54pm PST 
Yes! Lil' Laura goes in for surgery tomorrow! Please purr! ♥

You know how we had that feeling, and I was yowling yesterday? We got a pawmail from Simba... PawPaw is doing alright, can still eat some things and drink stuff, so thats good. But the friend hes stayig with's teenage grandkids got in a nasty car accident yesterday. They were in the hospital, but they think they'll be OK.

MANY PURRS FOR SIMBAS SIDE AND THE OTHER HUMANS!!!!!!!!
[notify]

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Fri Sep 21, '07 2:41am PST 
Purrs for little Lauras op to go well today.
Purrs for all the humans that need them.

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
pu rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Fri Sep 21, '07 7:21am PST 
Happy Friday Everyone!!

*Truman*
I received an email from Truman last evening that his dad, Dale, got good results from his ortho doctor who said the scan results showed no need for surgery!! Isn't that great!! He has a follow up checkup on October first to see where he goes from here! Continue to send him healing prayers as he is still recovery from that bad accident!

Also, lil Laura should be out of surgery by now so let's hope all is going well with her!way to go

Thank you all for your love and purrs! It is so comforting to know that you have the love of Catster behind you! Keep up the good work!!

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Sat Sep 22, '07 6:05am PST 
Good Morning Everyone!wave

GOOD NEWS
Lil Laura came through her surgery yesterday with flying colors. Chey said it only took a few minutes! So our purrs were answered and it sounds like she'll be up and running in no time at all!

UPDATE ON PUNKIN'S DAD
*Punkin*
Received a pmail last evening from Punkin and the doctors are still holding off giving his dad dialysis, but going to put a shunt in his arm in preparation for dialysis in the future. He also go the blood results that showed his dad had an E.Coli infection which tends to injure the kidneys. Fortunately the infection can be treated with antibiotics. He will remain in the hospital for a few more days! So please keep him in your prayers.

Also, if it doesn't rain but pour.... Punkin's mom has come down with an upper respiratory infection along with both ears being infected as well. Fortunately, Grandmomma is there for a few days to help mom and take care of Punkin and Sasha!! So please keep up your faithful purrs because they are truly needed and very much appreciated!

*Athena*
We are still praying for Athena, Apollo, and Aragorn's mom. Last evening they said their mom is still in pain and is taking it easy! We continue to keep her in our purrs!!

Have a wonderful day!!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 1:21am PST 
Oh great!!!! Good news is always most welcome!! big grin

Dear Toulouse and everypurr on the list with furrmily members who aren't well, we keep on purring for each and effurry one of you!!!

PURR PURRR PURR!!!!!

hug

Snowy, Toby, Queenie & Rosie
[notify]

(Page 7 of 35: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]