GO!

Purr Request for Catster Human Family Members and Friends

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 13 of 35: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]  
Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '07 12:10am PST 
Oh Toulouse and everypurr!!! We are so sad about Sammy the bunny....we know Giz's furrmily loved him so much.....purrs of love and comfort to them!

We are also purrrring for everyone else on sweet Toulouse's list, and hope that our purrayers get answered!!

And then, thank you all so much for the love, support, messages, rosettes and stars for dear Rosie!! You are all the best, and we appurrciate it so much!

hug

Snowy, Queenie, Toby, Rosie & the furtabulous 4 kits!
[notify]

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '07 2:26pm PST 
Mommie came home from up north today!!! She says Grandpaw is doing well and she feels comfortable coming back home. He is still going to be in the hospital a couple more days (his wife is going home today) and then he is going to a Transitional Care unit for a week or two for more therapy before he goes home (since his wife can't really take care of him at home because of her surgery). But his heart is doing well, he's getting up to walk around and he is eating ok. He is still on some oxygen, but they are starting to have him use less. Mommie's sister lives right next to him, so she'll be getting updates from her and will also be able to call Grandpaw to see how he is doing. Again, thanks for all of your purrrrrs and support. It is so great to have this thread for our humans!!! Purrrrs, Mufasa and Bella
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '07 6:50pm PST 
Oh Mufasa and Bella, this is such good news! It just goes to show how powerful our prayers can be! I'm glad to hear he will be going to special care unit to get his strength back. That is what they did with Grandma. She's coming home this Friday. They have been giving her rehab therapy and it's amazing how much she has improved!

We are going to continue to keep him and his wife in our purrs. Please keep us posted and we are hoping your mom has a safe trip home!

I also heard from Colleen this evening. Funeral plans for her mom's friend's husband have not yet been made yet. So please keep her and the children in your prayers at this very sad and difficult time!

Well I hope you all had a wonderful day! Has anyone heard how Rosie is doing? Those kitties are so adorable and precious!

Stay well and happy!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Ellie (now- at rainbow- bridge)

Sure I make a- mess, So What?

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '07 1:48pm PST 
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS
for all those humans that need them.
Purring for recovery.
Purring for peace for those that didn't or can't recover.
Purring for the familys too.

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

Colleen - (Forever- Loved)

I'm Colleen,- Queen of The- Condo!

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '07 4:50pm PST 
Meow,

Meowmy just found out today that the funeral for her former babysitter's husband is going to be Friday. The older child seems to be handling it a little better. She went to school right away Monday, but the younger one said that she was too sad to go to school Monday so her mother let her stay home. Again, this family would really appreciate you continued purrs I'm sure.

Also, grandmaw's friend's son is going in for heart surgery tomorrow to have a defribrilator replaced. He has a rare heart defect where his heart beats erratically to the point where it could possibly kill him so he has to have this automatic defribrilator implanted so when his heart beats erratically it can shock it back to normal.

Also, on a more happy note, meowmy found out that one of her cousins is going to be having a baby in February. Please purr that all goes well with the pregnancy.
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '07 5:25pm PST 
*Colleen*
We will definitely pray for your mom's friend's family who have lost their father. This is going to be so hard on the children and we pray that their mom will have the strength she needs to help herself get through this as well as her children!

Also, we will send lots of prayers to your Grandma's friend's son who is going through heart surgery tomorrow. Do you know his name Colleen? We also pray for the surgeons involved and hope he comes through this operation successfully!

And on a happy note, we will keep your mom's cousin in our prayers as she is expecting a baby in February! This is so exciting!

Everyone, please continue to keep Mufasa's Grandpa and wife in your prayers and everyone else who is on our list. We so appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Stay Well and Happy!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '07 10:44am PST 
Oh my...we are so sorry about the bad news, but happy about the good....we will purrrrr for everyone here, for strenght where needed and send out love to you all too!

Our news is that Rosie and the kits are doing great - there are new pics on her page and some of them are the cutest close up pics of the kittens!

Thanks for all your love and support, dear Toulouse...and everypurr in Catsterland too!!

hug
Snowy, Queenie, Toby, Rosie & the furrtabulous 4!
[notify]

Leo

Not enough time- in a day!

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '07 12:58pm PST 
sorry I was away kits...I'mm gonna go catch up on what purrayers and purrs I have been missing out on and am sending my purrrrrrrrrrrrrssssss in advance!!
[notify]

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '07 3:27pm PST 
Some not so great, but not terrible, news from Mommie's Daddy. He is still in the hospital. He was supposed to go to Transitional Care today, but they didn't like the way his heart rhythm was, so they cancelled his discharge. They are trying different medicine to straighten out his heart rhythm and if that doesn't work he may need a pacemaker. Mommie is hoping and purrraying that they can straighten it out with medicine. Meanwhile, she did talk to him tonight on the phone and he seems to be feeling pretty good despite this problem. Also, his wife is still in the hospital. She has been having trouble with her electrolytes, and now also has a urinary tract infection. Please continue to purr for them both. We'll continue to purrr for all on the list. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Mufasa and Bella
[notify]

Colleen - (Forever- Loved)

I'm Colleen,- Queen of The- Condo!

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '07 4:42pm PST 
Meow,

I just wanted to update everyone that I found out that it is actually meowmy's cousin's wife that is expecting the baby to be exact. Grandmaw had told meowmy last night that grandpaw received a belated retirement card from our aunt saying that she was expecting another grandchild and didn't indicate weather it was her daughter or one of her two sons who was expecting. Grandmaw e-mailed her back and that's when she found out that it was meowmy's guy cousin Mike who's wife Linda is expecting the baby in February. They know it's going to be a girl too. Please continue to purr that everything continues to go well for the family. This is their first child.
[notify]

(Page 13 of 35: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]