GO!

Purr Request for Catster Human Family Members and Friends

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 10 of 35: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]  
Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 5:24pm PST 
Thank you for the purrs!!

Granny came through with flying colors!! party
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 6:11pm PST 
*Chey*, that's great news about Granny! Is she home? Give her our love and take good care of her! We're sending lots of healing purrs her way! Thanks so much for letting us know!

*Marina*, your family has been through so much lately. I am sorry to hear that your mom's friend, Jim, lost his father today. I am glad he will be allowed to come home for the funeral. We pray that he will have a safe trip home and be able to spend some time with his family during their time of loss! We'll definitely keep him in our prayers!! We also send our heartfelt thanks to Jim for serving our country in Iraq! May he be surrounded by guardian angels as he devotes his life so we can live in a land of freedom!

Let's continue to pray for Pumpkin's dad as he is home waiting to be put on a kidney and liver transplant list.

Also Sam's mom who had a heart attack. Let's pray she will be all right!

Also, Mufasa's grandpa is scheduled for heart surgery October 4th. Please pray for him and his family that surgery will be a success!

I hope everyone is having a good week! The rehab center told mom that Grandma may be able to go home in a week if there is someone there to take care of her. Grandma is pretty stubborn so we're hoping she will listen. *giggles* But she is gaining back her strength and for 90 years old, that's really amazing. Thank you for all your prayers. Mom and I really appreciate them!

Stay well and happy!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '07 4:54am PST 
Oh Toulouse! Glad your grandmeowmy is better!!!

We also send out our purrrs to all of you and your furrmilies.....to give you strenght and to let you know that we care about all of you and you are in our thoughts and purrayers.

hug

Snowy, Queenie, Toby & Rosie

PS: No kittens yet!! eek
[notify]

Diogi©- McNoNo

Stop the Hate!

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '07 2:02pm PST 
Big time purrrrs to Marina & family; they really have been thru alot! More purrrrrrs for Truman, Simba, Chey, Snowy & all the others I may have missed, their families & others affected as well.
[notify]

Zippie®- McNoNo

I love OUR Hazel- Lucy

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '07 2:27pm PST 
Hi everycat I'm here furr 2 reasons; 1 to leat you know that I'm keeping all of you in my purrrrrs.
2nd (although this pales in comparison to some of these in need of purrs), I need to ask you for some as well. Last night my meowmmy went to a concert/overnight fundraising event; anyway when mommy got back to civilization this morning she discovered she hasn't got her phone. This would be no big deal however, her final pictures of both my brother Spotty (who died just over a year ago) & my sisfur T C who died in April are on her phone.
Mommy wanted to drive all the way back to the place today but it is about 150 mile round trip & she pawmised to go somewhere with a friend tonight & their tickets are non refundable. Can you please please please purr that someone finds her phone & either turns it in to the events lost & found or contacts her directly. She is just beside herself. She had just bought the card & reader to transfer all her pictures to her computer night before last & was planning on doing it this weekend. Please purr for her.
Thank you
[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '07 5:55pm PST 
Toulouse, your words are very eloquent. Thank you so much.It has been a rough couple of weeks but we are getting through it.

Zippie, We are purring that your mommy gets her phone back very soon.

Purrs for all the kitties and their families that need it.
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '07 5:55pm PST 
Oh sweet little *Zippie* purrs for your mommy is just as deserving as anyone else's Human. Mom's computer crashed a year ago and she lost a lot of my pictures and her Human family pictures that she will never get back again. She kicks herself all the time for not backing up her files. But what phone company does she have her phone with? Mom has Verizon and when mom gets a new phone, they can transfer her pics. So your company should have those pics even though the phone is lost. She may have to buy a new phone, but I'm hoping her pics will be still stored and can be recovered. Does anyone else know more about this to help Zippie's mom?

We are sending your mom lots of purrs that she will get her pictures back of her loved ones! Please keep us posted!!!

Also, do you remember my asking purrs for Sam's mom Irene? Well I heard from 8-Ball today and it seems that she is home and signed herself out of the hospital against the doctors advise. I don't understand the whole story, but please keep the family in your prayers!

Did everyone have a great day? Mom and I watched college football all day! *giggles* Tomorrow mom's going to visit Grandma and watch the Steelers play! Wishing you all good health and happiness!

Your Friend,
Toulousehughug
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '07 5:16pm PST 
Today is the first day of October! Where is the time going?

Today, *Truman*'s dad, Dale, got his cast taken off. I'm waiting to here from Truman to find out what the doctor has to say about what he needs to do next. Please continue to keep him in your prayers!

*Chey*'s Uncle Kelly was operated on today. He had a torn cartilage in his knee and today he was to have surgery! Keep him in your prayers and hopefully we'll hear from Chey as to how he is doing this evening!

Also, please remember *Mufasa*! His Grandpa is scheduled for heart surgery on October 4th which is this Thursday! Please send him lots of purrs that his surgery will be a success and please keep the family in your prayers as well!

Hey Snowy! Any word on *Rosie*? We are anxiusly awaiting the announcement of the newly born healthy and happy kitties!dancing

Did everyone have a good day? Please continue to keep everyone on our list in your purrs! They are truly needed and your faithful prayers mean so much!!

Keep up the good work!way to go

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '07 6:45pm PST 
*Truman*

Hi Everyone! Just got a pmail from Truman on how Dale's appointment went today. They removed the hard cast today and replaced it with another hard cast but not as big. I'm sure it is more comfortable. He goes back on the 22d and will be fitted for a removeable cast or brace for the remainder of his treatment. So I'm sure he is relieved to have that big cast off but will continue to need our purrs!

I also want to pmail little Zippie to see if his mom found her phone. I know how sad she had to have been losing her pictures. If anyone has talked to them, please let us know!

Praying for all of you and wishing you good health and happiness!

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '07 7:20pm PST 
Hi everyone. We have another purr request. Mommy's sis-in-law's best friend has cancer. She's been through all the treatments possible. Today we found out that she has at most two weeks to live. She is only 28 and has two young children and a husband that need her very much. Can we purr for a miracle? Thanks!

Purrs for all of you and your needs.

Edited by author Mon Oct 1, '07 7:21pm PST

[notify]

(Page 10 of 35: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]