GO!

Purrs for Sparkle

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '07 12:59pm PST 
This is Delyte. As I mentioned on the Cat Health forum, my person's sister has a cat named Sparkle who survived a terrible fire last year that took her two sisters and her entire home. She seemed okay afterwards, even while moving from place to place with her person. Now they are settled in a nice house alone together, but she has not been eating and has lost a lot of weight. Nothing that the vet can find, after extensive tests, she just will not eat more than a few morsals a day. So while they are thinking of what to do next, could she have a volley of rousing purrs from Catster? It has saved so many cats in the past who were in perilous health situations!

Thanks to everyone who sent advice for the intellectual approach! Now for the emotional approach... So many purrs to you all for your purrs for our isolated sister cat!
[notify]

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '07 2:27pm PST 
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS
for Sparkle.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Cornish crew.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[notify]

Loco

Livin la vida- Loco

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '07 3:32pm PST 
Our purr power goes out to Sparkle - feel better soon. Sometimes during times of extreme stress mommy uses "Feliway" for us and it helps us feel calm, relaxed and peaceful. It is a hormone spray only we felines can sense but it might help with the stress of moving, new homes and funny smells.

Good luck....

Purrrrrrrrr, Lexi, Loco and baby Gabby
[notify]

Teddy - The Angel

I am Tedtastic.

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 10:33am PST 
Purrs for sparkle, I am feeling pretty ill too, but I know I got to eat to get better.
Puuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrs get well soon
[notify]

Little Red- (Angel- 6/11/12)

Red-Headed- Stepchild

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 7:42pm PST 
Sending lots of purrrs for Sparkle. And Teddy too!

purrrrrr purrrrrrrrr purrrrrrr,
Little Red
[notify]

Gabby (short- for- Gabriella)

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 6:09am PST 
Don't forget me...I am purrring as loud and hard as I can for you dear Sparkle!
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 11:36am PST 
This is Delyte. We heard today from Sparkle's person that she is eating on her own again. Unfortunately, they also have decided that she has kidney failure, and she is on subcutaenous fluids and special foods, but she feels better. She thanks you all for your purrs, I bet that made all the difference to her! Thanks, everycat! wave
[notify]