GO!

Miss Dback needs your purrs and prayers

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Heidi ~ In- Loving- Memory

Forever in- Loving Memory

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 12:00am PST 
When your time is here, what a Welcoming committee you'll be having! Take this precious time with your family, they love you and so do we!

Heidi
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 6:28am PST 
Miss Dback - Age 11 - peacefully went to the Bridge this morning, Saturday. Prayers of comfort for her family.
[notify]

Bee Jay (in- loving- memory)

Angel Kitty

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 6:36am PST 
Welcome to the Bridge Miss Dback. What a large group of us at the gate to meet you!!! Your family should know that we have welcomed you and are seeing to your comfort here. We are purrring for them at this time, as we know they miss you very much. We hope they know that you are now healthy and strong again, and will play here in the catnip fields with us until they come for you. Purrrrs of comfort and sympathy from my whole family both at the Bridge and on earth, BeeJay
[notify]

Lexi (My- Dearest- Kitty Angel)

Sexy Lexi ; My- Lexi World

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 6:45am PST 
Purrrrrr'ing with you and looking forward to getting to know you here at the bridge...
[notify]

Rusty

Saki is my- bride!!

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 6:47am PST 
We send comforting purrayers to Miss Dback's family in their time of sadness. hug

Love and purrs,
Rusty, Annie, Pumpkin, Tommy, Sam, Buffy and Fledermaus ("Bat")
[notify]

zeusman2

lazy boy

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 8:48am PST 
we'll say a prayer for you ,try to hang in there
[notify]

♥Miss- Dback- ILM♥

I'm mommy's- little angel

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 10:12am PST 
We want to personally thank each and every kitty who has been purring and praying for Miss Dback all week long. Her final journey was a peaceful one...she died in the arms of her mommy surrounded by her sisters. She has gone to the Bridge and is reunited with her beloved Buster, who went ahead of her in April.

We are overwhelmed by the ourpouring of love and support from all of our friends here and feel very blessed to have found you all. We are very sad, but we know that we will get through this.

Love from our family
[notify]

Heidi ~ In- Loving- Memory

Forever in- Loving Memory

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 5:21pm PST 
Beautiful Miss Dback had a HUGE Welcome at the Bridge.
Her journey was so gentle because of all the love that surrounded her at she made her way to her new home.
She's checking everything out, you should see her trying out her new Wings smile
We're going to take her to Catnip Fields and show her all of the best places. We're taking very good care of her!
Huggs and purrs of Comfort,
Heidi
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 6:45pm PST 
Everything's okay now...
Miss Dback is free from pain and whole again.

Purrrs and purrrayers to her family.

*purrrrrrr purrrrrr*
Biscuit
[notify]

Baby-G

Don't Mess With- Mama

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 7:56pm PST 
Our thoughts and purrs are with DB and her Family... you are not alone and we are all here for you!

Love, Baby-G and Little-One

hug
[notify]

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8