GO!

Dakota

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Dakota

talking and- eating are my- two things!

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 6:21am PST 
If any of you kitties know he started diffrent episodes of panting but yesterday was the worst. He was panting with his mouth wide open and two times it sounded like he was hissing but he was actually trying to breathe. I took him to the emergency vet[ the same one we took brandy to]. They checked his heart and all of the exam things and said they we normal so they took two x rays. They showed up as allergic bronchitis. He said that he would have to send the x rays off to confirm that it is in fact allergic bronchitis. He gave me prednisone to give him and then get recheck by the doctor to make sure his heart is normal[it was slightly in larged]and everything else is.

Edited by author Sun Jul 15, '07 7:13am PST

[notify]

Miss Mittens- - Angel DG #14

Angel Diva

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 7:42am PST 
hughug

Hope you are feeling better. I'm purring for you, Dakota.

hughughug
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 12:33pm PST 
Dakota, I'm zipping right over with purrrrs...

*your angelfriend*
Biscuit
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 2:26pm PST 
Hi Dakota,
You have been added to the List (page 1) of the Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread, and also posted at the end of the thread. Feel free to post your updates, I'm sure all the purring catsters would love hearing from you!
Purring for you,
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Eddie

Bonjour.

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 3:57pm PST 
We put you on the purr list on my group, Purrin' Cats.
hughug
[notify]

Lexi (My- Dearest- Kitty Angel)

Sexy Lexi ; My- Lexi World

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 4:49pm PST 
Sending lots of purrs and positive thoughts your way. Love your name Dakota - feel better real soon!
[notify]