GO!

Shadow needs your purrs!!

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  
Dexter - beloved- angel

You're in my- spot

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '07 4:34pm PST 
We're so glad to hear that Shadow is doing better and eating a little! We will keep purrrrrring and purrrrrrrring until she is all better and for a good vet visit on Tuesday.

purrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

love & purrrrrrrs,
Dexter, Molly, River, angel Alice & the Magnificent 7
hughughughughug
[notify]

Mr. Fez- (Angel- Dreamboat- #25)

Hippie Kitty

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '07 5:34pm PST 
Purring for you Shadow! Hope you continue to get better!
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '07 7:38pm PST 
Great news, Shadow....Purrrring for that appetite to come back as well.

And while I'm at it, I'll send a few purrrrs in Mr Fez' direction =)

*purrrrs all around*
Biscuit
[notify]

Gracie

Amazing Grace

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '07 11:22pm PST 
So glad you're doing better Shadow, and many purrs coming your way for a great Vet visit, please keep getting better!!
Gracie, Checkers, Heidi in Memory and their Mom
[notify]

Coco

To Erris Human- to forgive- Feline

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '07 6:13am PST 
Shadow, you have all my purrs. Hope you feel better. wishes
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '07 9:22am PST 
SHADOW CONGRATS ON DIARY OF THE DAY !!!!
cheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Jules Vern- 11.14.95 - 7.18.07

Love binds us- furever...

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '07 10:46am PST 
Hey Shadow.... My sweet purrrdddyyy furriend... I'm purrrrrring wif efurrykitty too!!!!

PUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR PUUUUUUURRRRRR
[notify]

Freddy *4Eva- in Meowmies- Heart

seize the- day....or the- ankle

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '07 3:14pm PST 
Purrs for Shadow.

Meowmy suggested that your Meowmy tries a few different small pouch foods and see if you can find something that interests you. It's what Meowmy keeps trying with me with my FHL. Sometimes it works, at other times it doesn't.

my sister cat Kiara loves it coz she lurves her food.
[notify]

Shadow

I've a right to- Grouchiness!!!

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 11:18am PST 
Thank you efurrykitty for your prayers and support! You really did help me alot! What a great group of fantastic felines!! big grin

Update:
Shadow is starting to eat and drink a little more regularly now. dancingShe isn't gaining too much weight back but I am sure that will take a little time. I am just happy that she hasn't had a seizure (thanks be given) since the 4th. Her fever is normal too. The only thing still not in place is her attitude/personality. She just seems so grouchy. She won't let daddy or I pick her up and hold her like usual. She won't sleep with us and she growls at everything. She seems aggitated to the max all the time. Maybe she's a little traumatized since the ordeal. I don't know. By some of her actions I can see that she wants to let the old Shadow out but then she just snaps back into grumpy Shadow. Have you experienced this after an episode before? shrug

Well, keep praying for her. She's doing much better now!! We have another appt in two weeks to get her phenobarb levels checked again. Now we are at .3cc. Hopefully that's not too high for her. We'll find out soon...

Thanks for all your love and support!!

*purrs and headbonks*

Michelle and Shadow
[notify]

Tommy

Beloved

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 11:35am PST 
I bet Shadow still isn't feeling quite like her old self all the time, and that might be why she is kinda grouchy. The medication may make her feel a little "funny", too. I'm so glad she hasn't had any more seizures.

I have another suggestion for appetite, if you haven't tried it -- can you get a little can of Merrick's where you are? If you can, maybe that would help -- we gobble that stuff up like Mom has never seen. Some kitties really like it, some don't like it at all, that's why I suggested just one small can. They have 8 flavors, there might be one she would like. Our most favorites are "Grammy's Pot Pie " and "Thanksgiving Dinner".

Purring hard for you, Shadow
Tommy & Family
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3