GO!

I'm a little under the weather...

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Loco

Livin la vida- Loco

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '07 9:15am PST 
Please wish me luck with my new transition. Since I lost my sister a few weeks ago, mommy found a great little kitty to be my new sister, and a great playmate for me. Since she came from a shelter mommy says she needs to be restricted to a spare room for a few days to make sure she is healthy. I was too excited to meet her and ran into the room briefly the other day and nibbled her food.

Last night mommy took me to the emergecny vet because I had thrown up with a little blood and had some bad poo-poo. I guess I managed to catch coccidia and now have to take medicine nightly and eat a bland diet. It is hard because I am still depressed about sissy on top of having a new critter in the house with me that distracts my mom from spending all her time with me.

I will be fine soon but this is a rough patch. I hope all other kitties that don't feel well get better soon too!

Meow...
[notify]

Black Jack- (Angel)

Bravest Angel

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '07 4:29pm PST 
Coccidia usually responds pretty fast to the meds (I'm assuming you have that yellow stuff Albon). The vet says it tastes like white cake batter...but I doubt that mol!!!
Take your time to get back into the swing of things. Rest. Eat your bland stuff and get well.
Remember, even tho families want to give most attention to the new kitty in the house, it is the resident kitties that should recieve the most. (So you won't resent the new cutie, they say.)

I'm purrrrring for a super fast recovery from that old coccidia bug and also that you cope well with your recent loss.

Headbonks and Purrrrs,
Black Jack
[notify]

Kiara

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '07 3:19pm PST 
Hoping your feeling better Loco.

Settling in to a new cat while your under stress is never going to be easy. I have enough trouble with my brother cat after he's been to the vet. He smells so different and i get hissy with him.
[notify]

Loco

Livin la vida- Loco

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 4:50pm PST 
Thanks guys for your positive thoughts. So far so good, mommy thinks I am doing better now. Have to wait a week or so and then have a fecal sample examined to make sure. I am having to get used to my new "little" sister and still missing my other sister. It is odd to have 3.5 pounder follow me around who looks just like me - she farts a lot too, but hopefully we will become quite close!
[notify]

Gracie

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 12:48pm PST 
Glad you are on the mend.

So sorry to hear your new
sister farts a lot. I never
fart.

Purrs,

Gracie
[notify]

Catsy Angel- Princess

See what love- can do.

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 1:20pm PST 
Loco, I had coccidia too but I am all better now. It made me have the worst, most embarrassing gas too! That is probably why your sister is having that problem. My pawrents had to abandon their master bedroom and bath because that is where I was being quarantined. That is how bad the smell was!

It clears up pretty quickly with the yellow medicine that smells like bananas.

You'll be good as new soon! I am sorry you are having such a hard time.

Love,
Catsy
[notify]

Gracie

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 5:00pm PST 
Glad you are on the mend.

So sorry to hear your new
sister farts a lot. I never
fart.

Purrs,

Gracie
[notify]

River

Little Man

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '07 4:37pm PST 
Meow Loco,

We all hope you are continuing to get better and better! Purrrrring for your health and for you and your new sister to get along.

purrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

love & purrrrrrrrrs,
River, Molly, Dexter, angel Alice & the Magnificent 7
hug
[notify]

Loco

Livin la vida- Loco

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '07 4:48pm PST 
Thanks River and all! I am feeling better but still adjusting to my new little sister's energy level. I am not an old man but I can't keep up with her constant need to run, pounce and wrestle. Luckily mommy helps to intervene sometimes and still tries to give me special one-on-one time so it helps. I think Gabby and I will get along great once she gets a little older - she's only 4 months now.

Hope everyone out there is doing well also. Keep in touch!
[notify]