GO!

Boudin needs prayer

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥Boudi- n♥ ILM-

King Boudin- reigns- on...2/3/01-8/3/- 08

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 2:31pm PST 
I'm Boudin a sweet,6 yr old,diabetic cat... I was diagnosed in March of 2006,have nearly died twice,and have been on insulin ever since. I need my fructosamine tested but mommy & daddy cannot even do that at the moment....(they are financially hurting very badly) mommy isunable to work due to recovery from ab and pelvic surgery due to an injury at a job.
Please send out prayers for me and my family and that I will no longer have to need insulin and live a long healthy life!!! thanks so much,Kim ,Cory, Tiggy Piggy, and King Boudin
[notify]

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 4:19pm PST 
We'll be purring for Boudin and hope this link will help:
Need Help With Vet Bills?
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 10:36pm PST 
Boudin we are purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring really loud for you and your family.

hug Diego & LuLu
[notify]

Deeter

I am always up- for a treat

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 10:56pm PST 
How much do the tests cost? Is it something we could help out with??
[notify]

Gracie

Amazing Grace

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 10:57pm PST 
You have been put on our daily purrrrrrr and prayer list.
Mom understands what it is to have a sick kitty and limited finances. After our Bridge Sister, Heidi, was diagnosed as being Hyperthyroid, Mom had spent a lot of money on Vet visits, blood tests, etc, and then she developed a severe URI. (Heidi did)
Thankfully, Mom's B rother helped her out and Mom had VPI insurance for Heidi that helped with reimbursement, but, it was so stressful. Heidi pulled thru fine, so, that's what mattered. We sure hope you will, too.
Gracie and Family.
[notify]

Muffin- ♥- Rainbow- Bridge

Mrs- Ian

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 9:17am PST 
Purrs for Boudin.
Purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs

The Cornish crew,
[notify]

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 9:45am PST 
You have been added to the List on the first page of the Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread, and also posted at the end of the thread. Feel free to post your updates. We're purring non-stop for you!
[notify]

Black Jack- (Angel)

Bravest Angel

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '07 9:47pm PST 
We're purrrring and purrraying for you and your family Boudin!

Black Jack (and family)
[notify]

Charlie 1994- - 2007

What the world- needs now is- more grub.

Purred: Thu Apr 26, '07 4:34pm PST 
Boudin - I saw you in the Diabetic Paws group. I'm diabetic, too and I know what it means to have almost died. I'm purring for you.
[notify]

Rusty

Saki is my- bride!!

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '07 6:35am PST 
PURRRRRSSSS to you and your family, Boudin! As a diabetic kitty myself, I know the importance of regular fructosamine tests. Hang in there, buddy!! Headbonks from Rusty
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2