GO!

Instinct-Check Facebook 9/16

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Fri Sep 13, '13 8:52pm PST 
The post said "Tell a friend". So here I am telling you a special offer is coming Monday on the Nature's Variety "Instinct" Facebook page.
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sat Sep 14, '13 5:41am PST 
What if you don't use Facebook? shrug
[notify]

Kyubey

PLAY!!! Play- play play play- pl...zzzzzzz

Purred: Sun Sep 15, '13 1:41pm PST 
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll look forward to it! big grin big grin
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sun Sep 15, '13 8:07pm PST 
Me doesn't use F't use FaceBse FaceBook
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Mon Sep 16, '13 7:52am PST 
Purrlese ignore my boo boos I meant to say FaceBook! red face
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Mon Sep 16, '13 6:04pm PST 
LOL. Here is the other product from the focus group, Healthy Weight kibble. They are giving out free Samples on Facebook!!

Please join Facebook. I have joined just for find deals & info on products, free samples and the bonus is I sometimes write to family via Facebook. To me Facebook is a great marketing tool. Like the products you love and see what they give away, coupons and new products coming soon. You don't have a public profile. I'm hidden in there too.
[notify]