GO!

Nature's Variety Pride By Instinct coupon

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Tue Sep 3, '13 5:00pm PST 
Buy three, get one free

Expires Oct. 31, 2013

It looks like regular NV Instinct in minced and flaked textures with gravy thinking
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Tue Sep 3, '13 8:19pm PST 
Thank you Merlin & Mom!

I printed one from my printer.

I didn't know that PETCO has monthly coupons of $5.00 off $25.00

Do you know where I can post for Kally Kat's very recent diagnosed for her
(CKD)Kidney Disease. cry She is at stage one!

I'm so devastated over this, as I take wonderful care of her.
Her Vet said, we see this a lot it's very common in cats ages 10 to 12 years old.

I don't know where to go to find a list of grain free low protein without having to use that Hills prescription diet K/D canned foods.

Right now I'm terribly sad & I have been crying as I worked so very hard to keep her healthy, well -fed quality nutrition & more!

Need huggs & support from all her furriends.
hug

Thank you Merlin, could ya give me a hugg? frown
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Wed Sep 4, '13 3:42am PST 
If you take the NV Pride by Instinct fun quiz, you can get another coupon via email big grin http://www.instinctpetfood.com/pride/quiz The coupon might end up in the Junk/Spam folder so check there for it.

Kally Kat, you can post over in the Cat Health forum here on Catster hug You don't need the junky prescription food. Here's a good web site with more info and foods you can feed: http://www.felinecrf.com/
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Wed Sep 4, '13 5:39pm PST 
Evening Merlin & Mom,

I took the fun quiz test by N/V & it turns out that Kally Kat is indeed a
Love bug! cheer
Now, I have 2 coupons, not bad huh?

Thank you for that ((group hug)) it sure felt gud!

I appreciate your support about the Hills Prescription Diet k/d.
A lot of pet furriends are telling me the same thing! thinking

I spent the day searching for low protein/ low phosphorous wet grain- free foods.

Came up with a search for Primal Raw Frozen Formula & or the Primal Freeze dried Raw nuggets in those smaller pkgs. you simply rehydrate.
I called the Co. up & they were very nice to me!

Primal rep says, print out a copy of the page for Primal all about the listed ingredients & all the nutritional analysis!

As you I know most conventional Vets will not agree on this subject matter as they must be a $ profit $ made from those Hills Prescription diets.

I know that it's gonna cost me more than a few shiny pennies, but she loves them & I would rather see her eat, than not eat!

There are going to be at Especially For Pets on those event days.

I will go & see the Stella & Chewy & the Primal vendors & Nature's Variety too!

Perhaps I should post Kally Kat's health in the Cat Health Forum as you suggested.
Kally has been eating both the Stella & Chewy & Primal & loves them!

Since that major food recall in 2007 I refuse to buy any food from a supermarket, that's my opinion!

Thanks again, Merlin Mom for your support! way to go

big hug hugs back at you!

Edited by author Wed Sep 4, '13 5:46pm PST

[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Thu Sep 5, '13 7:53pm PST 
As I read, you can enter daily to be a weekly winner of a case of the canned Pride. 24 5.5 oz cans. They are giving away 23 cases throught January 14, 2014.

https://instinctpetfood.promo.eprize.com/cat/public/fulfill ment/rules.pdf
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Thu Sep 5, '13 8:22pm PST 
Oops! Got 2014 on the mind and put 14. It is Jan. 31, 2014.
[notify]