GO!

Revealed-PetSmart BLACK FRIDAY ad

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Thu Nov 15, '12 2:56am PST 
Google it to see the entire ad.

Friskies 5.5 oz cans are $0.39 (not including the Plus ones)
Fancy Feast 3 oz cans are $0.49 (not Morning or Medleys)
Tidy Cat litter 35 lbs $8.99 plus each receipt a $5 coupon for Purina products*
Hill's Science Diet Optimal Care kibble 17.5 lbs $27.99
50% off holiday cat toys
50% Select Drinkwell Fountains
Pawsitively Clean by Bissell Yikes Compact Cleaning Machine $79.99

* Buy the litter one at a time to get the max. number of Purina coupons.

So the canned Purina food is four cents more this year. But I'm stocking up now my crew is eat a lot more canned food.
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Thu Nov 15, '12 11:46am PST 
Oh my I forgot to remind you to print the couponnetwork.com coupons for Fancy Feast, Purina One, FF Mornings and FF Medleys. Every penny saved, is another can of food.

PetSmart opens at 7:00 am. So, shop early for best selection!!! Happy Savings!
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Fri Nov 16, '12 6:22pm PST 
Thanks for posting! We'll be going!!!!!
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '12 2:35pm PST 
My sister just called me and said Target.com has a coupon for $2 off 20 cans of Fancy Feast. My Petsmart manager said they would take competitor coupons. I have used my Target coupons there. I have so many coupons that I have printed and clipped for this big shopping day. I guess I'll leave some at the store for those who forget to get some. We all can use a few more pennies.

** This week one of the local grocery stores had a double coupons up to $1 max 15 coupons. I use most of my Couponnetwork.com coupons for Fancy Feast Mornings and Purina One canned food. My score was 50 cans at $0.35 a can. To the basement went my cat food haul. Look more trips to the basement this week! **
[notify]

Amber

Georgian Blue

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '12 4:03pm PST 
We went and got a whole bunch of cans of Friskies. It was a great deal! Do you know when they will be having any other sales? We are really tight on money and can always use a little inside information! We would love to know when they have sales on canned cat food, especially. My cats love the turkey flavored Friskies! We still have quite a few cans left, but we mainly feed Whiskas. They like the Whiskas in the pouch and the milk they make for cats. We also buy the little tubs of food when they are on sale, but I think they like the pouches better. I will be going to PetSmart tomorrow to pick up a few things. Definitely my favorite store! We need cat litter (Fresh Step) and some more cat food (Friskies). Anytime there is a sale, please post so we can make sure and hit it! Thanks!
[notify]