GO!

New Nature's Variety Instinct canned variety

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '12 5:09am PST 
Nature's Variety Instinct has a new canned variety - Salmon big grin

http://www.instinctpetfood.com/product/instinct-grain-free-canned-cat-food-salmon

Human hasn't seen it in the stores yet but it should be in stores soon smile
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Tue Nov 13, '12 6:27pm PST 
Hello Merlin & Mom, big hug

I went to PETCO about 2 weeks ago & there it was on the shelf
NV (Rabbit) small 3oz cans.

Went back Saturday Gone!

I wonder if Kally Kat will like the Salmon I'm almost positive she will!

Thank you for the new information on NV grain free canned way to go
[notify]

Rossi Girl

spazzy kitten <3

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '13 4:40pm PST 
I haven't seen that variety yet, I wonder when it will make it's way to Canada. I just recently found & picked up a few of their venison & duck varieties..Rossi loves the lamb & rabbit formulas! However I had heard that their rabbit is sourced in China, does anyone have any info confirming this?
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '13 4:58pm PST 
Nautre's Variety has a pork variety now smile http://www.instinctpetfood.com/product/instinct-grain-free-canned-cat-food-pork

There is also a new variety pack with the chicken, duck, and salmon varieties: http://www.instinctpetfood.com/product/instinct-grain-free-canned-cat-food-variety-pack

We haven't see either of the above or the salmon at the pet stores yet shrug

Rossi Cat, yes they do source the rabbit from China:
Do you source from China?

At Nature's Variety, our nutritional philosophy is to source the highest quality, safest, and most nutritious ingredients in the world. We look for our ingredients domestically first. In the case of rabbit meat, we've found that the best supply of high quality, human grade rabbit is found in China. Therefore, we are currently sourcing rabbit meat specifically for our raw and canned rabbit diets from a trusted supplier in China. To help ensure that our strict quality and safety standards are rigorously enforced, this rabbit meat is regularly inspected and monitored by the PhD food scientist we have on staff. Additionally, members of the Nature’s Variety leadership team have personally visited and inspected the facility in China. We also employ extra testing (at an independent lab in the United States) to ensure that the rabbit is nothing short of our strictest standards for quality and nutrition.
http://www.naturesvariety.com/learning/questions/5
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Mon Jan 7, '13 7:36pm PST 
I was so excited to see NV had a pork canned food. I called all over to find the Precise one without luck. I started to call around for the NV Pork and so far no luck either. But last time is took 2 months for anything to show up in stores after NV posted on Facebook. If Petco carries it, I'll have to drive to another store to get it. My store is so bad on what they carry, entire aisle of Science Diet & only part of the food lines for cats. Not even a bag of Wellness Salmon is at my Petco. The NV canned salmon is on my shopping list for sure.

Keep your paws crossed I get picked. NV is holding another focus group this week. I would love to get some of the 3 oz cans with the c-note gift card. My crew is finally eating canned food. I'll know by Tuesday night if I get picked again for one of two groups on Thursday. I'll beg again for a venison kibble if I get picked too.
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 6:04am PST 
happy dance Got my card. Got my card! happy dance
[notify]