GO!

Petco Sale 6/24-7/21, wet food sale

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Sun Jun 24, '12 8:31pm PST 
This is the thrid time I have tried to post this. But here are the highlights:

10% off on 10 or more feline wet food: All cans, pouches and trays of Natural Balance, BLUE, Merrick Five Star, Merrick Before Grain, Nature’s Variety, Halo, Solid Gold, Wellness, AvoDerm, Innova, Nutro Natural Choice, Iams, Purina ONE, Meow Mix, Whiskas, Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys, Soulistic, Royal Canin, Eukanuba, Nutro MAX, Pro Plan, Pro Plan Selects and Hill’s Science Diet.

$3 off: Nature’s Variety - 5 to 8 lb. bags, BLUE - 5 to 8 lb. bags, Natural Balance - 5 to 8 lb. bags, Wellness CORE and Complete Health - 5 to 8 lb. bags, Merrick Before Grain - 5 to 8 lb. bags, Nutro Natural Choice - 7 lb. bags, Hill's Science Diet - 7 to 8 lb. bags, Pro Plan - 7 to 8 lb. bags, Pro Plan Select - 7 to 8 lb. bags, Eukanuba - 7 to 8 lb. bags

10% of the large wet dog food cans of Nature's Variety, if you buy 4 or more cans.

15% the entire stock of Nature's Recipe wet or dry

All flavor of the 3 lb. bags of Nutro Max are 5.99

Here is the link for the adoption weekend $5 off $25 coupon for July 14-15. Print it before it disappears like this month's. Remember the $25 is before PAL sale price. Like if you pick up 17 cans that are reg,y price at $1.49, that is $25.33. That all you need to buy. Petco should have another online coupon for a free item. This month's coupon has already disappeared before the expiration date of June 30. So check for the new one July 1 to see it if something you want.

http://www.petco.com/petco_Page_PC_storeadoptions_Nav_114.a spx?cm_mmc=pf-_-NAW-_-banners-_-lola300x250

Please post if you find any manufacture coupons, like the B4GO on wet food.
[notify]

Lily

Purred: Sun Jun 24, '12 11:10pm PST 
Thanks for the heads up on the sale! I'm going this weekend coming up, or else the next weekend, to get Soulistic, great to know that it's on sale! big grin I have a dog too, so I was happy to know that they have some dog food on sale too because I had planned on buying it in Canada (I live in Canada but go to the States once a month to visit family)... now I know to wait and see if it's cheaper to get it there smile Thanks!
[notify]