GO!

Want To Know "Who" Makes Your Pet Food?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '12 8:48pm PST 
We like our Buffaloes grilled. We will also eat the sliced variety. Mom got a can of the Freedom once but we didn't like it. I think we tasted the sawdust in it laugh out loud
[notify]

Cowboy

The Battle Of- Texas 2010- Winner!

Purred: Tue Jun 12, '12 3:41am PST 
I feed Blue Wilderness, its the one Bump picked, its the only one, he would eat, and, it was approved by his Cardiologist. I thought about trying the Freedom, but the kittens do so well on BW, and the one time, I did try something different, FF, they threw it up. If it ain't broke.........

I loves, my BW, and I is a pretty boy!
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Tue Jun 12, '12 12:31pm PST 
I feed Blue Bulffalo Wilderness for awhile. I finally wrote to them about the phosphorus amount in the BW Salmon and Duck. They said it was 1.69 on both flavors. Wow! That was the end of them for us. My cats never eat those cold formed lifesource bits. Spoiled brats, they ate around them. I'm telling you my cats hate all kibble that is bb shaped.

I wish Susan was updating the list still. Looks like she gave up. So my advice it to contact your pet food company and ask them.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2