GO!

by nature Organics grain - free canned cat food, anyone knows about this?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '12 5:16pm PST 
by nature Organics grain - free canned cat food

Organic chicken & chicken Liver grain - free

Kally Kat's Mommy heyah!

Okay, I like to explore new top quality grain - free foods, canned that is.

I don't know if any of you furrs have eaten this food before?

I bought it today at my local Pet food store small family owned.

It's 6.oz & solid, not watery or gravy like.

Hope Kally Kat will take to it. she does like chicken very much!
At $1.59 it had betta be good! shock

I hope if & when you click on the link to the website for this company you'll see the ingredients listed.

Thanks furriends & let me know what your thoughts are okay?

big hug
[notify]

ZOEY

Growing up with - TORTITUDE

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '12 6:52pm PST 
Looks interesting! We haven't tried it or even seen it before. Mom likes that it is organic. She usually buys cans that come in the 3 oz size since we eat 4 meals a day. However on their website it says that there is only 25 calories an ounce so in a 6 oz can there is only 150 calories? That isnt too many compared to other brands with the same sized cans.

Let us know how you like it Kally Kat!!
[notify]

Shadow

Education is the- Key

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '12 9:38pm PST 
Hi Kally Katwave they used to carry that at Petsmart, but no longer. my cats kinda liked it, but I remember they did throw it up a bit. I think its because then it had flax seed in it, or something and it was to big of pieces. I heard quite a few kitties having problems with it then. I think they changed it since then though. Let us know how it goes with that. Which pet store did you get it at?
[notify]

ZOEY

Growing up with - TORTITUDE

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '12 10:01pm PST 
One thing I don't care for is they have Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite listed as an ingredient. It is an inexpensive artificial Vitamin K 3 that is thought not to be healthy and was banned from human foods. I know it seems like most pet foods have some ingredient we don't like. I was reading reviews where some were happy their cats lost weight on this food. Well a can of this is only 150 calories compared to maybe 250 calories in other brands of the same sized can. So if people are feeding by ounces instead of calories, they would for sure lose weight.

Yes I was reading in a forum where a few years ago people were finding hulls in the food and didn't seem to be getting any good answers from the company.

Phosphorus, sodium, protein and fat percentages seem to be good in the Tanya Food Chart.
I hope somecat that has actually ate the food will meow in!

Edited by author Fri Jun 1, '12 10:06pm PST

[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 9:34am PST 
Hi Zoey & Shadow wave

Oh wut a wunnaful way to wake up & see my furfabulous furriends this Caturday morning!
I'll let yew all know how she does with it. I only give a teaspoon to start with, when I'm introducing a new food item.

I rotate all of Kally's food & let me tell ya she gets all grain – free top quality!

She eats mostly all wet, a litta dry, FROMM grain - free dry.

See, Shadow they have a Canadian online store!

I have 2 mouseover links to show yew all.

For local stores in your areas, you type in your zip codes.
Or, click on the online websites for online shopping.

I'm not sure if PETCO or PETSMART sells it?

local food stores in my areas!

Online pet stores!

You can ask your local pet stores to see if they can order it for you, sometimes they will!

I met one of my Former Veterinarian in one of my local store yesterday.
She's now practicing as a holistic Vet.
Unfortunately her office is at a Holistic clinic a bit too far for me & more costlier than my current vet.

She told me that I'm doing well in looking out for the best interest of my Kally Kat!
This is why I wanted to post this all to you furriends, b-cuz I love & care fur yur furrbabies tew! kissing

I'll let you know how she likes it.

Thank you all so furry much for your love, time & support! big hug

Kally Kat's Mommy♥♥ Liz flowers
[notify]

Shadow

Education is the- Key

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 11:40am PST 
Thanks Kally cat I will check out the Canadian connection one, though I bet the shipping charges will be crazy!! frown
Edit just checked its all dry food, no wet!! frown
thanks anyhow Kally Kat smile

Edited by author Sat Jun 2, '12 11:44am PST

[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 1:11pm PST 
Aw Shadow why is it always the dry stuff? shrug
I did go to Pet Food Direct, but I don't know the S&H would costs?

I live in a Apt complex that's off the beaten path, all wooded & lots of trees.
Once I leave my driveway, holy macaroni Route 9 is loaded with stores...
I should count my blessings.

Thank you for sharing my wunnaful furriend!big hug
[notify]

Shadow

Education is the- Key

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 10:56pm PST 
I live off the beaten path to Kally Kat, all on 5 acres of woods.
Though it is only about 7 min to town. We have lots of stores, but none of them carry the foods that I want. I can get Wellness, Natures Variety,(too costly), Weruva(too costly)Evo cat and kitten and Evo 95% and merricks BG. these are the higher end foods, all the other ones I choose not to feed that are like "grocery store" brands. I bet if we lives in the States we would have more choices.
[notify]

Tenny

Food is My- Friend

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '12 10:42am PST 
Does Petco/Petsmart do free shipping where you live, if you spend $49 (or whatever the threshold is)? I tend to buy two to three months of food in one shot, since my girls are now on a pretty stable diet. Check the websites and see.
[notify]