GO!

Wellness sale @ Petco this weekend

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Fri May 11, '12 3:25pm PST 
So the sale is at Petco is this weekend for Wellness. They have a $5 off a $25 purchase coupon. Wellness has a coupon $5 off coupon. The ad says the 11.5-12 lbs bags are $5 off. I played the Facebook Petco Pals rewards push game. My rewards did not show up on my Pals account. I called them today & they gave me a $10 coupon. So if it all works out, I'll get a 12 lbs. bags valued at $37.00 for $12.00. 2/3 off

You can get the coupons for $5 off $25 & $5 Wellness on Carolscrittercorner.com.

(The recall on the SC Diamond plant got me thinking. I emailed Wellpet this week for a list of companies they use to make their food. Wow, more than I thought. I called WellPet today and asked where the feline kibble was made. The Complete kibble was at CJ Food in KS until they pulled it back to the Holistic Select plant in Indiana. So if the expiration is before 2/2013 it was CJ Food & 3/2013 to the future it is their plant. The Core brand is still made by Hagen in NY. The list had Simmons Pet food, so I'm guess all the canned food is being made there for now.)

5/13 Well I found the local store price was $39.99. Why the online base price is not the same. It drive me wild! But I got the Wellness Indoor Health 11.5 lbs. bag for $14.99 and a $1.19 tax = grand total $16.18

hamster dance cheer hamster dance

Edited by author Sat May 12, '12 10:41pm PST

[notify]

Tenny

Food is My- Friend

Purred: Sun May 13, '12 12:37am PST 
And the sale applies to Wellness Core too!! I totally picked up two 24-pack cases from Petco.com for $10 cheaper for each one, which brought the price under $1.50 a can. ^^
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Sun May 13, '12 8:32pm PST 
That is fabulous! I'm so excited that you got an awesome deal!
[notify]